I can't take it!!!!!!!!! *****UPDATE******

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneAcreFarm

Reaction score
No popples yet and I think I am losing my mind! :x They are due today and tomorrow. Good thing I am off, or I would be getting NO work done! LOL

They will be here before you know it! Best wishes for healthy kits!!!!! Let us know when they decide to make their debut :D

Went out this morning to check and Amy had her popples! :D She was cleaning herself up and there was fur in the nestbox. I could see one kit by itself and so I uncovered the nest and there were more! :p I found one placenta and disposed of it. I counted the kits and there were 10!!! :mbounce: All live, warm and wriggling. 9 average size and one runt, they all had full tummies. They were clean and dry. She had quite a bit of blood on her hind quarters, but she was eating and drinking fine. I tucked the kits back in and covered them up. So proud of Miss Amy! I will get some pics when I go back later to check.

Yay!!!!! Hooray for full bellies!!! :D So excited for you and Amy! Fingers crossed for more today!!

Latest posts

Back