Howdy my Rabbit Talk friends.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6riversfarms

Reaction score
Hello there. I haven't stopped in for a while. How is everyone doing?

I am ready for spring to get here. Our herd is thriving. Besides an outbreak of ear mites all news is good news at 6 Rivers Farms. We are starting a major expansion and upgrade in February that will take us to 125-36" x 24" holes. We are rabbit crazy down here that's for sure. We got out of The Florida Whites to make room for more Americans and commercial rabbits. I am trying to get every doe in the barn bred at this time so we can make a haul to the processor and have plenty of breeding stock left to fill the new cages. I am going to be browsing the forums to catch up with all of ya'lls going on's and hope to chat with ya'll soon.

God bless.

Welcome back! :D RT seems to be going through some growing pains at the moment but it will be the same place we know and love :)

Glad to hear the rabbitry is doing well! Always exciting to expand. I'm contemplating making a little "side" addition on the back of the rabbitry for my petite program.... :twisted:

We got an update and a new host. MidnightCoder has been working his backside off for us this past few days and he's done an amazing job too.

Back