How DUMB can people BE??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gee, let's cut that guys ears into multiple pieces, and put him on display as a 6 eared man.... wonder how that buns ears got cut like that?....

stupid is as stupid does. Why didn't he bring poor thing to vet ...beatuful rabbit though..

I thought the rabbit was feral, not a pet. He said he saw it out of the corner of his eye and thought it was a squirrel. Besides, by the time he saw it, what is a vet going to do? There is no transplant for missing parts like that--ears or brains.

eco2pia":3tzb57hx said:
I thought the rabbit was feral, not a pet. He said he saw it out of the corner of his eye and thought it was a squirrel. Besides, by the time he saw it, what is a vet going to do? There is no transplant for missing parts like that--ears or brains.
I wasn't thinking...maybe a wilflife vet to check if rabbit dosen't have infections or to figure out what happned or something idk...pretty cotton tail though I think...either way he should leave rabbit alone

definately looked like an old injury to me. He should be named "Lucky" because it looks like he dodged an unfortunate end!

He may be a buck that lost a fight over territory. They can shred one anothers ears pretty good. He sure got his ears shredded but it doesn't seem to bother him.

Latest posts

Back