How Bout An Update?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Haven't been around much. Been so busy, I don't know if I lost a horse or found a rope!!

College is kicking my butt. I'm so tired all the time. I am a more nocturnal creature than college allows me to be, and basically run on 5-6hrs of sleep a night.

Unfortunately, I am selling my rabbits. I have too much on my plate and am spread far too thin - something has to give, and unfortunately it has to be the rabbits. I can't take away anymore sleep time, and college has to come first.

I am keeping Alaska, and another doe, Daisy. My 2 best REW lions are going to a friend in North Bay, for her to show and breed, but I will be getting the buck back in November, so I can spoil him for a few months before he goes back to her in the spring to show/breed.

I will still be breeding on a very limited scale, maybe 3 or 4 litters before I am done college.

I am completely getting rid of the mini rex. Have been back and forth on the fence about keeping one(or two... or three) but decided the 3 lions will be enough.

I also had a personal emotional event, which caused a great upheaval in my life. I decided enough was enough, and if I wasn't happy with my life, I needed to change it. So I am working on changing my eating habits, exercising more, and being more positive about myself. It is paying off, as I have lost nearly 40lbs since I began, and feel better about myself than I have in a long time.

As this semester closes(and I see a huge variation in my grades from last semester to this semester), I thought I would check in and let you know what has happened in my life. And maybe include a selfie, lol.

13895374_273528883019697_7652755625376240630_n.jpg

Nice of you to drop in for a visit and give us an update, Bad Habit!

Sounds like you are doing great, but I can understand your need to simplify things a bit. You'll be able to come back to rabbits later on, when you have more time.

:congratulations: on the weight loss! That's fantastic! You go, girl!

Go girl!

Priorities in order, educating and health-ifying yourself. The rabbits will be back in your life later on.

What a great update.

Back