How about a cute bunny video?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatzNetherlands

Reaction score
Here is a video of my babies I have right now, 8 seven 1/2 week old babies from 3 different litters(all raised together though)....

Apocolypse(orange doe - keeping), Blizzard(Smoke Pearl Marten Buck - Keeping), Tarot(black Silver Marten doe - Keeping), Phantom(Black silver marten buck - keeping), Secret(black otter doe - sold), Arctic(smoke pearl marten doe - sold), Spirit(Smoke Pearl Marten buck - on hold), and Polar(smoke pearl marten buck - for sale)

Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_m8yFG ... e=youtu.be

Adorrrable!!!

I love how you can just pick them up and flip them over and they don't spaz out on you! LOL I'm hoping that once I start breeding that I can have baby rabbits like that!

Thanks! We work on soclializing all the time - these particular bunnies have been in our living room since they were born. The smoke pearl martens are now easy for me to tell them apart but I see them every day. Arctic is the tiniest one - she got chilled as a baby and almost didn't make it. Polar has the longer ears and he is kind of fuzzier, Spirit is the lightest, and Blizzard has the chunky face and little round ears. The Silver Martens are more difficult but Phantom is a little smaller than his sister Tarot. Secret is a black otter, so she has tan on her... and Apocolypse is orange, so she is pretty easy to tell apart too.... :)

Latest posts

Back