HomeRig House Rabbit Cages

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobqdevon

Reaction score
They have gotten so cheap with those things. First, they changed the floor wire to 16ga. Next they changed the side wire from 1" x 2" spacing to 1" x 4" spacing. Now, the last 3 that I purchased, the clips for holding the side panels and top panel together came in a bag. They didn't even bother to weld them on.

BUT, of course, THE PRICE WENT UP! :evil: :furious: :rant: :rant: :rant: :furious: :furious:

I sent them an email for someone to contact me, I get a response, and I make sure to tell them how unhappy I am about the changes. It's been a week now and I haven't received a response....

Are these the ones from Tractor Supply? They still say 1" x 2", man I would be peeved if I got them and they were 1" x 4"

Yes, they are the ones from Tractor Supply.

And yes, it is very annoying. All my water valves are designed for cages with 1" x 2" openings, so when they changed to the 1" x 4" I have to now make adapters that are clamped to the 1 x 4 opening to make a 1 x 2 spot for the valves.

Back