HOLY BATMAN Q-Tip

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brody

Reaction score
so I go out to put the herd away for the night and let Puff stretch his legs

little Q-Tip is nowhere to be found .. there is no hole dug - no obvious gaps in the fencing ..where the heck is s/he*?

I check around the perimeter of the yard - nothing ... think hmmmm

let out Puff and start hunting ore seriously - there is a large apple tree 25 feet from the yard or so .. I'm on y hands and knees looking under it when suddenly Sally alerts and races to the blackberry brambles on the outside of the veggie garden - a good 50 feet away from me across open lawn.. not two seconds later little Q-Tip comes bombing back towards me with Sally in pursuit .. S/he neaarly runs into the chihuahua deaks left and slips back in through the fence ... Silly wabbit nearly gave me a heart attack

not sure what Sally would have done - she did call off the chase but that's a pretty hard thing to resist - she's a lot border collie so finding loose animals has always entertained her - I can send her to find a specific cat ...

off to store in am for another roll of hardware cloth - or something ...

*haven't sexed the babies recently enough to recall who is a what ;)

I was thinking just Q would do - like the star trek character who vanishes and appears out of no where ;) so Q-Tip for cuteness Q for personality

Sally is sure her jog is herding rabbits now - very funny to see her and the rabbits in a stare off .. she works in the yard with me when they aren't out so I know she doesn't stress them too too much

Latest posts

Back