• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Holland Lops for sale in Ohio

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alch0my

Reaction score
I have two litters of holland lops for sale. The parents of each litter are pedigreed but I dont know how to obtain pedigrees for the babies yet. However I do have the parents pedigrees. The first litter is
black otter
blue otter
smoked pearl
2 blues
black maybe seal
the second litter is too young to tell except I know one is a vm harlequin. Very pretty. The second litter contains 2 vm and 3 vc. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks<br /><br />__________ Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:36 pm __________<br /><br />

Thank you. I had no idea how to get a pedigree for my babies. I have like 15 babies that I need to sell! The first litter was planned but the other two litters weren't. My daughter got me buck out with a couple does now im up to my ears in baby hollands lol. Thanks MammaSheepdog.

Be mindful of what you sell with pedigrees. Some people might think that because it has a pedigree, it is show quality...which can come back to haunt you if Pet Quality isn't cutting it at the tables. If they are pets, I'd probably just offer them the name of the parents and birthday, but never on a rabbit that couldn't compete on the tables. Something to consider :)

Thanks Peach. Ive taken that into consideration. I wont give pedigrees with the second litter because the mother is only pet quality and the harlequin is unshowable color and the rest of her litter probably wont be show quality at all. They are cute though. I appreciate the advice.

Hey! I'm not too far from you. Can you post pics of them? I'm a bit interested in the smoke pearl. Is it a doe? Thanks in advance!

Im not sure if its a doe yet. They are all still too young to tell yet. I might be keeping the smoked pearl but everyone else is available. I'll send you some pics if you want to pm ne with your email address

Latest posts

Back