Hello ladies a gentlemen.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6riversfarms

Reaction score
Hey there. It has been awhile. I am still alive.

I hope everyone is doing well and was as glad to see fall come as I was. I hope yalls rabbits are doing good too. My herd is doing pretty good. Im up to about 20 does with little ones everywhere. I am about to start culling heavily among my commercial New Zealands to make more room for Florida Whites and Americans. We are not showing this fall as the loss of my American and Florida White bucks to the stupid dogs awhile back sorta set us back on that aspect. I guess the Good Lord works in mysterious ways as I would have been hard pressed for time to devote to the shows this fall with all that has been going on here on our little farm as well as the rest of my family's farms and my brother having just moved back from Little Rock and his familys' new house going up across the road. It has been a whirlwind of activity let me tell ya.

So how is everybody? Drop me a line on this thread to let me know how yall are. I would love to hear from yall!!

6rivers

Welcome back! Doing well over here. Just finished trying out the slash and burn type method in our garden and layed out the compost. Just need to get it turned. I did a pretty good segment today :) Hoping for some little ones to be born soon with both the Mini Lops and the meat mutts. Sorry to hear you can't show, but everything happens for a reason! How nice that you will be surrounded by family! :D

So glad to hear all is well with you and yours!

All is well with the Z-Tribe. Have 4 new members who are growing up well. Has been such an amazing experience and am so proud of my First Time Mom.

Things happen for a reason and family priorities do come first. There will be shows in your future.

Karen

Latest posts

Back