Heartfelt Thank You

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to give a heartfelt Thank You to both MaggieJ and OAF for helping me get back on RT.
My old computer was having issues.... and was replaced. Now the "fun" of locating all my sign in sites and Logging into them is in full swing. :shock:
It is fairly easy.... because i have an address book... just for web sites, user names and passwords.
But...........................................
For what ever reason...... i neglected to write down Rabbit Talk password. :(
I tried several days to either log in....or send a message to the admins. The message Admin... didn't work because some security code... was absent on the page.
I happened to remember that OAF and i are facebook friends.... messaged her... She in turn contacted Maggie.... and all is well !

i enjoy this forum and do not want to be locked out of it.
( and the password is carefully written in the book )

We're just glad to have you back, Random Rabbit! :) You've been with us almost from the beginning and I'm glad we were able to help. You contacted OAF, who contacted Miss M, who contacted me. Quite the grapevine, but it worked.

Welcome back! RT would not have been the same without you!

I personally would have been having some kind of a melt down if I couldn't access RT. :eek:verreaction:

So glad you got it cleared up quickly- the holiday season is stressful enough without the horror of being unable to log on here! :lol:

MaggieJ":mvvin7h0 said:
You contacted OAF, who contacted Miss M, who contacted me. Quite the grapevine, but it worked.
Sure did! :) I think OAF was on her phone, so it likely would have been a lot easier for her to message me through Facebook than to message Maggie on RT.

So glad you're back up and running! :D

MamaSheepdog":mvvin7h0 said:
I personally would have been having some kind of a melt down if I couldn't access RT. :eek:verreaction:
Yeah, I'm really glad I have not yet witnessed MSD without her RT mainline. :doc:

Latest posts

Back