Healthy kits !!!!! PICS ADDED

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollysrabbits

Reaction score
Normally I don't post this kind of stuff, because I feel like it is nothin special, everybody has rabbits that have kits, right? Wrong I just couldn't contain myself this time!! Had to post! I will start from the top. I have a cali who is great mom,good milker but never can keep or have more than 9 kits, so I kept back her healthiest/fastest growing kit, fast forward 6 months and she just had her first litter 11 kits!!!! and we are on day 5 and she is milking them all. woohoo My American just had 8 kits!!! first litter to survive!!( its only her second breeding in her defense) but she did everything right. And my favorite blue Rex who I thought was done breeding (started with her) just popped out 7 Fat healthy Kits!!! I am for sure keeping 2 does out of the litter. Thanks for letting me share my experience. sorry If I rambled :blush:
So we have Blue Rex, Blue Americans, Californian's & momma with her funny "stache"

downsized_0318132002_zps8e4abc61.jpg

downsized_0318132004b_zps5d5f596d.jpg

0318132001_zpsc58dd113.jpg

downsized_0313130900_zps0120ee4c.jpg

Whoo-hoo!

Popples, popples, here and there,

Popples, popples everywhere!

Well, not really everywhere... in the nest where they belong! :D

:congratulations:

Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

Its so awesome MSD, As you know my wife & I are moving in June, but I think I talked her into to keeping more than 8 rabbits, we shall see. Iam aiming for 12!!! ;)

I agree, pictures or it never happened!!! ;)

And it is NEVER wrong to be excited and post about popples!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you've got some GREAT does!!!

hahaha alright I see how it is, I will post some pics tonight, and I will add in one of the funniest haystache pics as well. MSD I had thought about hitting you up, but my wife said to keep working on what I have, ( what a buzz kill lol)

Jollys,

ask your wifey if she would be up for a trade? You could drop a couple of yours off for me, and take some of mine with you! :p

Y'all could use us as an intermediate stopping point- we could put you up for a night before you continue your journey. :)

Congrats!!!

Popples may be a normal thing, but I never get tired of hearing about them! They are special every single time! :)

MamaSheepdog":meb63t73 said:
Y'all could use us as an intermediate stopping point- we could put you up for a night before you continue your journey. :)
"Oh, Mrs. Jolly -- could you please hold this Rex for me just for a moment? Thanks! Oh, the fur? Yes, isn't it soft? No, no other rabbit has fur like that. It's like velvet, isn't it? They're so nice to cuddle with, and have sweet temperaments, too. You want a TRIO? Are you sure Mr. Jolly is okay with that?" :mrgreen:

Miss M":tzx3m3lq said:
"Oh, Mrs. Jolly -- could you please hold this Rex for me just for a moment? Thanks! Oh, the fur? Yes, isn't it soft? No, no other rabbit has fur like that. It's like velvet, isn't it? They're so nice to cuddle with, and have sweet temperaments, too. You want a TRIO? Are you sure Mr. Jolly is okay with that?" :mrgreen:

"Or perhaps, Mrs. Jolly, a lovely Beveren or three would be more to your liking? Just look at their bee-yoo-tee-ful long coats! Notice how it flies back into position when ruffled backwards. :p

No? Too big? Perhaps some Jersey Woolys, then! They are little fluffy pocket bunnies... barely take up any space at all! You'll take a dozen, you say?"

you guys are too much!!! Lol, partners in crime. She would literally kill me!!! The talking into 8 was more like throwing a temper tantrum till I got my way. Mrs jolly was not so jolly that night. I might bring up the trade, ;) and MSD I send a heartfelt thank you your way for your hospitality, truly are a classy lady. But we are driving straight through all 11 hours. We got the rabbits and dogs plus her sister is graduating high school the following day. What a schedule.

love the pics.
I do the same thing.
do we a have a popple pic thread going?

Latest posts

Back