Happy Father's Day.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle@theWintertime

Reaction score
I'm grateful to my dad; he's kind, generous, and has taught me everything from good manners when growing up, to how to replace window framing and re-tile floors.

Who else is grateful for their father or father figure in their lives? :)

Good post. I am thankful for the good work ethic, innovative spirit and tender heart (all wrapped up in a tough exterior) that my dad has passed on to each of his kids. He's still going strong at 82 years, working outside, keeping busy, taking care of his animals. I hope he is here to grace the world for many more.

I am thankful for my dad who has taught me the invaluable lesson of "Think before you act" and to always be there when others need you. I am thankful for his kindness he shows to those he loves and trusts. Still a hard worker and always willing to help.

Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful dads here on RabbitTalk!!

Happy Father's Day to all!

My "dad" is a veteran, an airline pilot, a farmer, a welder, an electrician, a plumber, a pool builder, and one of the wisest people I know. I am blessed that he chose to have my mom as his wife, and that he then chose to call me, an adult at the time they married, his daughter.

I posted too soon...found another reason my dad is special yesterday evening.

We were going to make burgers on the grill and watch a movie, when all of a sudden my dad turns to me and says, "Call (name of a friend of mine withheld) and invite him over for dinner. It's Father's Day and he doesn't have a father. He needs to know friends are family too and we love him. And tell him to pick up some corn on the way, we are out."

So we had a close friend who would have otherwise spent the day alone over for a picnic style dinner and a really good movie. :) I love my dad. :)

Back