Happy Birthday to Zass!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, now, MSD! :nono: Don't be so hard on poor Homer. I have already taken him to task by PM for this oversight. (Just in fun, new members, so please don't be alarmed. :lol: )

It appears that birthday notices and Twirly Stars do not always appear at the beginning of the day. I speculate that it depends on the time of day when the member first registered.

Homer maintains that he did check for birthdays yesterday, so we will "let him off this time". :lol:

MaggieJ":24vypi09 said:
Now, now, MSD! :nono: Don't be so hard on poor Homer.

"Poor" Homer, my foot! :evil: Did you see that micro-comment he posted about me?!?

I have already taken him to task by PM for this oversight.

Oh. Well, we are all good, then. ;)

It appears that birthday notices and Twirly Stars do not always appear at the beginning of the day. I speculate that it depends on the time of day when the member first registered.

Oh dear! :eek: Tell MidnightCoder that we have an emergency situation, here!

Homer maintains that he did check for birthdays yesterday, so we will "let him off this time". :lol:

Ah... well, if he says so... :roll:

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!!!

I'm just doing my duty, job-hunting for my beloved Shay (whose current job leaves him so little time that he can't do it himself), miss a couple of days here, and this thread flies all sorts of out of control!

Let's see... who needs a chair?

MamaSheepdog":2wlnojcr said:
:choir: Happy birthday, dear Za-ass !!! :choir:
Gasp! I said a bad word! Hope I don't get "the chair" from Miss M!
Ah, looks like I've found my first victim! MSD, I'm shocked! SHOCKED! :chair:

It follows the anapestic meter of a limerick...
I dunno... you tripped my anapedometer several times! :x

Zass":2wlnojcr said:
I dunno MSD, I think you might have a hard time coming up with one that was even less humorous.
*Gasp*

thumper.gif

See what I get for trying to be nice?!? :(
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... considering what you did to her name in that song of yours up there... :twisted:

MaggieJ":2wlnojcr said:
Maybe for that, but not for this:
Homer":2wlnojcr said:
Oh and, MSD ain't right ya know.
Homer":2wlnojcr said:
MaggieJ":2wlnojcr said:
Now, now, MSD! :nono: Don't be so hard on poor Homer.

"Poor" Homer, my foot! :evil: Did you see that micro-comment he posted about me?!?

If the shoe fits... :nana: :pinkbunny:
:chair:

Okay, who all got a chair? Not nearly enough, I'm sure! :angry: Maybe the rest of y'all better hide so I don't vent my frustration with Brassring and Taleo on you, too! Hmph! :twisted:

Oh -- and Happy Birthday, Zass! :mbounce: Hope it was a great one... sounds like it was! :D

Well, we can't call it a proper RT celebration without at least one chair-war, right?

The festivities were more than worth that light beating we all got.
:doc:

Here's peace offering for MSD,
:beer2:

And for everyone else, here is an adorable bunny with a cone one it head: :pancake:

original.jpg

Your arguments are now invalid. :cool:

Miss M":enhpd6uh said:
Let's see... who needs a chair?

MamaSheepdog wrote::choir: Happy birthday, dear Za-ass !!! :choir:
Gasp! I said a bad word! Hope I don't get "the chair" from Miss M!

Ah, looks like I've found my first victim! MSD, I'm shocked! SHOCKED! :chair:

GAH!!!

OWWWW!!! :stars:

How come I had to be first?!?

MaggieJ wrote:Homer maintains that he did check for birthdays yesterday, so we will "let him off this time". :lol:

Maybe for that, but not for this:

Homer wrote:Oh and, MSD ain't right ya know.

YEAH! Give it to 'im, Miss M!

Okay, who all got a chair? Not nearly enough, I'm sure! :angry:

Only me and Homer. *Sniff!* I notice that Zass just got gently reprimanded for her cruel remark regarding my poetic prowess and did not get a beating... additionally, it seems that perhaps you missed this:

Zass":enhpd6uh said:
I actually didn't have my display birthday congrats box checked until mid day...

:whistle:

Hmmph. Just cause she's the burrfday girl, and all...

the reluctant farmer":enhpd6uh said:
And Zass, thanks for letting us hijack your birthday & turn it into good humour!
Well, we can't call it a proper RT celebration without at least one chair-war, right?

Quite true. You know how the anonymity of the internet brings out the "mean" in people... :roll:

Here's peace offering for MSD,
:beer2:

Oooh! Beer makes everything better! You are forgiven. *Slurp!*

Since we are passing out forgiveness, I guess I owe Homer an apology, too- much as it galls me to admit it. :cry:

I am sorry I doubted you checking the "Birthday Box", Homer... when it turns out the birthday girl herself was to blame for remaining incognito until well into the day.

So... here's a beer on me. :beer: ...and another for Zass just in case she still has good eyesight at her advanced age and notices what I just said above... :beer2:

Sheesh- this extended partying on behalf of Zass has given me a headache! :thinking: Too much sugar? One too many beer? Or was it "the chair"? :?

:fireworks1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZASS!!! :fireworks1:

MamaSheepdog":fwcfz5at said:
Hmmph. Just cause she's the burrfday girl, and all...

Ah, you may not want to make the birthday girl mad! I'm sending her re-enforcements for a birthday gift :tie-f: :tie-f: :jedi: :jedi: :jedi: :xwing: :xwing:

Latest posts

Back