Happy birthday Miss M!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss M":289zefcz said:
Miss Maggie and MSD
Decided to live dangerously
They teased 'twould be tough
All those candles to puff
Now Miss M wields her chair dextrously!
:chair:

When I first saw this post, all bleary eyed upon awakening, I thought "Miss M is getting awfully brave in her "mature years", going after MaggieJ with her chair!"

But after fortifying myself with coffee :coffeebath:, I noticed with great shock and consternation (and a very achy head!!! :stars: ) that there is only one- :angry: ONE! :angry:- victim of the chair up there! Clearly, that victim is ME! :evil:

Apparently, you are still a :chicken: , even in your advanced years. :eek:ldgeezer: :tease: A smart, respectful, and cautious chicken, but still!

On another note, you have obviously been distracted by your birthday festivities (or are getting too old to keep up), as there have been some shenanigans needing your attention in another thread. :yes: So pack up your chair, and :gettowork:

post257962.html#p257962

MamaSheepdog":2hprw2l5 said:
But after fortifying myself with coffee :coffeebath:, I noticed with great shock and consternation (and a very achy head!!! :stars: ) that there is only one- :angry: ONE! :angry:- victim of the chair up there! Clearly, that victim is ME! :evil:

Apparently, you are still a :chicken: , even in your advanced years. :eek:ldgeezer: :tease: A smart, respectful, and cautious chicken, but still!

One advantage of old age, you see,
Is increasing diplomacy.
Despite MSD's sneers,
To beat up on your peers
'Stead your boss is good policy.

:yes:

MaggieJ":1b7b2sk4 said:
:eek:verreaction: Oh, no!!! Woe is me!
I've been out-limericked by MamaSheepdog! :shock: :eek: :x :p

:gossip: Maggie... I think we have both been out limericked by the birthday girl herself. :cry:

Miss M":1b7b2sk4 said:
One advantage of old age, you see,
Is increasing diplomacy.
Despite MSD's sneers,
To beat up on your peers
'Stead your boss is good policy.
:yes:

Miss M should choose wisely who to attack,
and with her chair give a resounding whack.
For I will take my revenge
and this headache avenge-
Vengeful sarcasm not being my lack!

:crazyfrog: :crazyfrog: :crazyfrog: :crazyfrog: :crazyfrog: :crazyfrog:

You're right, MSD . . . we've been out-limericked and out-classed. Besides, Miss M has the Chair.

I guess it's safe for me to come out again. Sounds like she's after you, not me! :lol:

Now your last limerick sounded suspiciously like a declaration of war. :nono:
Maybe Mystang or Homer will post something mildly outrageous and draw your fire. :p

Happy Birthday MissM! Thanks for all the great advice and wonderful concussions you've given me. :crutch: I'm still working off that last one you gave me but don't you worry! I'll be back for more soooooo......n :sleep:

Btw that was a wonderful poem Maggie and I think it summed MissM up perfectly lol :lol:

mystang89":1w64tfzp said:
Happy Birthday MissM! Thanks for all the great advice and wonderful concussions you've given me. :crutch: I'm still working off that last one you gave me but don't you worry! I'll be back for more soooooo......n :sleep:

Btw that was a wonderful poem Maggie and I think it summed MissM up perfectly lol :lol:
Mystang, you get the award for the most kiss-up post ever! :hooray:

WhWRabbitry":1w64tfzp said:
Miss M :happybday2u: !!!

I hope you've had a delightful day and that you have a blessed year ahead!
Thank you! Moar ice cream tonight, and lots of fun in this thread! :D

Latest posts

Back