Happy Birthday Hoodat!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
-------------- :happybday2u:

--------------- :happybday2u:

:choir: Happy birthday, dear Hoo-da-aaat!!! :choir:

Happy, happy birthday, Hoodat!

I hope you have a spectacular birthday! :p

I hope to see you in July when my Sistah OAF comes to visit again! I'll bring some :icecream:

break out the pink dancing bunnies for hoodat :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny:

I think I will treat myself to ice cream today to celebrate your birthday. :icecream: :icecream:

Thanks all. 81 today. Don't know how I made it this far.<br /><br />__________ Tue May 07, 2013 7:47 pm __________<br /><br />
MamaSheepdog":fyy5ie5n said:
-------------- :happybday2u:

:choir: Happy birthday, dear Hoo-da-aaat!!! :choir:

Happy, happy birthday, Hoodat!

I hope you have a spectacular birthday! :p

I hope to see you in July when my Sistah OAF comes to visit again! I'll bring some :icecream:

Hopefully I'll get to see you this time instead of just talking to you on the phone. As I said on another thread, Reuben is almost big enough to pull a bunny cart and Rachel isn't too far behind. She's been giving me litters of 9 each just as regular as clockwork. She's never had a runt or sick kit and keeps them fat as sausages.

I'm so glad they worked out for you, Hoodat. :D

It will be nice to see how they have grown since last year.

I'll have to bring my nail clippers and give Reuben a trim since he doesn't like being picked up!

hoodat":13mga61x said:
Thanks all. 81 today. Don't know how I made it this far.

I think it's the tin foil hat that leads to longevity. :tinfoilhat: I need to make one. Keeps the aliens away. :beammeup: :wink:

Back