Happy birthday Homer!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marinea

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Is that birthday cake I smell? Carrot cake, I hope.

Hope you have a tremendously happy birthday! Hope you have lots and lots of these

post-14955-Smiling-Bunny-gif-t2bs.gif

Happy Birthday, Homer !!!
Hope your day is full of sun and fun and the beginning of a wonderful year ahead.

So glad you are a member of RabbitTalk!

:happysun: :bananadance: :bananadance2: :bananadance: :band: :thewave:
:icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:
:giraffe: :feed-ducks: :rabbit-hop1: :rabbit-hop2: :rabbit-hop3:

WhWRabbitry":1zb0dil0 said:
Happy Birthday Homer!!!
:hbd:

(Marinea - your greeting and images are adorable!!)

Homer never fails to find adorable pics for folks to make them smile- I had to try to return the favor for him.

:happybday2u:
:happybday2u:

:choir: Happy birthday, dear Ho-o-merrr!!! :choir:

:happybday2u:​

Happy, happy birthday, Homer!!!

Where are you :hiding: today, anyway? :hmm: Afraid we might torture you with limericks, like we did to Miss M? :eek:

Well... not to disappoint... here is a bit of "painful poetry" to celebrate your day. :twisted:

Homer is seemingly such a nice guy :angel:
to brighten our days with memes he does try...
But should his humor fall flat,
dread the coming of "Sir Rat"-
as he gets his laughs instead with poke-eye!
:pokeeye:

THANKS everyone! Sorry I haven't been around today but wow, what a day. Worked 10 hours today finishing up on the neighbors fourth greenhouse so they can start moving trays (200 cell) of starts in. These things are a lot of work to put up, 30'x108'.
Gh 4a.jpg
Gh 4b.jpg
Gh 4c.jpg

Then it was come home to feed our furry friends when the phone rings, again. :roll: My rabbit friends in Elbert decided to get off some of their Flemish Giants :bouncy: and want some of my French Lops Does but...they want them bred as they don't have a buck and I won't give my boy up just yet. So Miss M he was the only one with the girls to flirt with today. ;) He was busy x3!!!

Finally get in the house and the DW has the biggest T-bone setting there waiting to meet up with the grill. Light charcoal, grill, eat and I barely mad it to the sofa with one eye open. Wake up at 3:00 AM and, "Oh Crap, I haven't been on RT today to protect myself". I just knew MSD had a "special wish" for me and I let her get away with it. :x
Marinea":12l6q4jq said:
Hope you have a tremendously happy birthday! Hope you have lots and lots of these

post-14955-Smiling-Bunny-gif-t2bs.gif
I have now!

:thankyou: EVERYONE! You're the best. :group-hug2:

60 and counting..."the old, tired rat"
rat-relaxing-animated.gif

Homer":ews6cg0z said:
Wake up at 3:00 AM and, "Oh Crap, I haven't been on RT today to protect myself". I just knew MSD had a "special wish" for me and I let her get away with it. :x

Mwa-HAH!!! :twisted: I can now add "Disturbing the sleep of RabbitTalk members" to my list of dastardly accomplishments! :p :p :p

The power! The glory! :wr_power:

I will have to strive to use my powers only for good. :angel:

:seesaw: NAH.

Latest posts

Back