Happiest day of my life

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollysrabbits

Reaction score
My fiance and I finally tied the knot, we have been together for 4.5 years and last November (2011) while my girlfriend was visiting her folks I decided at 3am, I was gonna jump on my motorcycle and ride 600 miles to propose to my other half. fast forward 1 year and 2 months we just tied the knot as of January 10th 2013, and we could not be happier. I know everybody likes pictures so here is one the photographer sent over for us.

HJP0297.jpg

:congratulations: :congratulations: :congratulations:
I wish you all the joy in the world and many, many blessings on your new life together! Beautiful couple!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! It warms my heart to see people committing their lives to each other. I pray you will have many blessed years together, and lots of children :)

What a handsome couple you are. Wishing you a life of love, happiness and health.

hahaha, we thought about listing rabbit stuff, but its only our immediate family that supports our rabbit endeavors, everybody else kinda seems baffled at our rabbit empire. But little did they know the pressure cooker and dutch oven and wok were gonna be used for our evil doings! :)

:congratulations:

What a beautiful couple. congrats on your marrige and many wonderful years to come.

Latest posts

Back