Handsome guy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a picture of one of my bucks. Isn't he gorgeous? If only he would keep himself clean. :evil:
8189289051_5ce5499393_z.jpg

8189288989_d94695d3e1_z.jpg

Oh he is CUTE!!

I wish there was somewhere around here that I could get woolies :(

I think Lindsey needs to take a trip to Canada XD

Thanks! I think he is my favorite buck. He is just so sweet and cuddly. There is a jersey wooly rabbitry from canada on my facebook in british columbia. I am not even sure how far that is from you.

Lol I'm in Ontario, so... a long long ways. Maybe next summer I can get my friend to bring me some when he comes home to visit, lol!

A conversation between myself and...myself:

"Come on now, you know you decided to pick ONE breed of rabbits."
"Yes, but look how adorable that one is."
"You say that every time someone posts a picture."
"Yes, but this one's REALLY cute."
"Your husband is gonna kill you if you start expanding the breed list."
"Hey, even HE said that was a cute bunny."
"Yes, but cute doesn't mean "bring it home"."
"We could add one more cage..."

Y'all are just SO mean to me, spreading your rabbitosis germs...

Very handsome guy Lindsey.

lol Marinea. Sounds like the rabbitosis germs have already hit, lol. Just keep those "self" conversations going. Sooner or later you will convince yourself and help battle those rabbitosis germs. I talk to myself all the time. That's how I get all the right answers, lol. Plus the "Wish List" helps too. Wishing doesn't mean "bringing home". Then I can enjoy all these great pics of ALL types of rabbits.

Karen

Marinea":1ci1x2sm said:
Y'all are just SO mean to me, spreading your rabbitosis germs...

Face it. You're doomed. Lindsey scores another hit on the JerseyWoolyitis counter. :roll:

Marinea":1ci1x2sm said:
A conversation between myself and...myself:

A conversation between myself and Hubs:

Me: "I found a breeder of Jersey Woolys. She is ranked 14th in the nation."
Hubs: "Mmmhmm?"
Me: "Well, I have that money I won from betting on Queenpup's team at Team Penning, and I want to get some."
Hubs: "Whatever your little heart desires, my Sweetums." (Okay- so he didn't say that, but allow me a little artistic license, here!)
Me: "They are so adorable! Like little Angora Rabbits."
Hubs: "Okay. So get them."
Me: "And the best part is they only get to be about 3 pounds..."
Hubs: "WHAT?!?! :evil: Well what are they good for then???"
Me: "...so they wont take up much cage space, and they even do well living together."

End of story? I have a trio of JW's. :D

Lol MSD. You need more woolies. 3 is just not enough. :)

Lindsy he is cute for sure. <3 Their sweet nature is what makes me love them so much, and the big coat. Their so FLUFFY!!!!!! And cuddly and sweet and and and I just love them to Peices!!!!!!

It was LindseyWoolies Pick that got me hooked on the breed and now no other breed can compare. So good luck trying to fight the woolyitis Rabbitosis because it is hard to do. ;)

tm_bunnyloft":8m9hzf2s said:
Lol MSD. You need more woolies. 3 is just not enough. :)

Well, hopefully Showoff will be bred at the show tomorrow! Sundew is going to bring a buck for a "date". :)

You and I need to get busy so we can give Lindsey some help spreading Woolyitis! You are already ahead of me with your popples...

LindseysWoolies":8m9hzf2s said:
If only he would keep himself clean. :evil:

Judging by the expression on his face in the second pic, I don't think he appreciated that comment very much. ;)

There used to be quite a few breeders of Woolies in Ontario.. including Devon and I.. there must still be some of those Woolies around somewhere!! In fact I think a lot ended up down in southern Ontario..

I'm blaming my herd on Lindsey's barrage of cute pictures, and once MSD's resistance fell, what could I do but follow her lead.
Then my Rex breeder's daughter was going to cull the herd if she could not sell them, so I had to save them from freezer camp. Walla. instant herd of 8.

Back