good trade !!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollysrabbits

Reaction score
Hey everybody I just wanted to share some bartering I have done lately, good trades! I traded a californian jr. Buck for 80 rds of 7.62x39 ammo, which anybody shopping for ammo knows its hard to find any. And I also found a guy locally who traded 2 cornish hens, 3 dozen eggs and a pair of boxing gloves (nice,unused $90) for a breeding pair of Black Rex and a dressed rabbit.

Cool! Especially the ammo. Any kind of ammo, even if you don't have a gun to go with it, will likely be a very valuable item for barter shortly.

MamaSheepdog":r11xicgi said:
Cool! Especially the ammo. Any kind of ammo, even if you don't have a gun to go with it, will likely be a very valuable item for barter shortly.

That sounds like something those people on the prepper show on tv would say :p

I have a man down the way, he raises pigs.
we will be trading 1/2 a pig for 20 rabbits
now I am looking for some one who raises beef. LOL

I wish I could find some one who has some .22 ammo for trade.

MamaSheepdog":367rla3b said:

Around here, it already is. It is hard to find all kinds of ammo. They've put limits on how much you can buy at the stores and the shelves are empty more than they are stocked.

yah all these paranoid people keep buying all the ammo, the government cannot take away our firearms, but they can try to limit them, and that is where our attention should be directed, instead everybody is buying all the ammo and driving up demand so now the prices have sky rocketed. Not smart.

Wow, awesome trades, congrats! I would SO love to get in with a local group who likes to barter...makes so much sense for everyone to get what they want for something they have extra of.

well done with the bartering im trading organic duck eggs for tunnel grown veg for my rabbits its such a better way to get what you need and everyone should get into it to expand choice

Good trade. Make sure and report it for tax purposes. USDA needs money to pay for inspectors and regulation writers.

I love trading. I prefer trade of services more than money. Makes a win win situation. I clean my dentists office so I can get my teeth taken care of. I am also watching a friend's son when she goes to the gym. In exchange she pays my gym membership. I wish I could find someone to trade meat with.

Latest posts

Back