good Craigslist story!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollysrabbits

Reaction score
3 months ago I sold a couple of people some rex rabbits, while they were visiting my rabbitry, they couldn't help but notice my huge 18lb sandy flemish in the corner hutch.(2 separate occasions) they fell in love with the bun they both wanted to buy him from me :roll: , of course I didnt sell that's my "dude" I LOVE my flemish, so they wanted to buy flemish bunnies I told them I am sorry but the flemish doe wouldn't be ready to breed til Dec. But I could keep their info and let them know when they were available. Needless to say I didn't expect them to come back, Who waits 4 months for a rabbit with so many around. Wouldn't you know it one picked up her bunny yesterday and bought a second one(discounted for being a good customer) and the other person is coming by next Saturday. With those 2 sales I can feed all 23 of my buns for 2.5 months and I still have 7 left to sell. I am really down to earth and have gotten numerous compliments on the the way I run my business. This will make the 5th customer in 6 months that has given me repeat business, makes me feel good! Thanks for listening (hope I don't sound like I'm bragging, just proud of my soon to be wife and I) :) :)

You know you are doing a good job when you get repeat customers. Good job and hope you get many more! :D
:judges:

That's great! No wonder you feel good about it. :)

:secret: We don't call it bragging, we call it sharing our success stories. ;)

It always helps to hear a success story. It keeps the rest of us looking forward to something good :)

:congratulations: It is always great to hear about other's success stories!

Yay! Thats awesome. :clap2: I don't call that bragging at all, I love hearing postive storys.

Well thanks for letting me tell my success story, I hope there are many more to come we really enjoy our hobby/little business. I am trying to look at it more from a business aspect otherwise our hobbly would break the bank! lol

Latest posts

Back