Forming trio?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyPocket

Reaction score
I hope that this is the right place to post this.

Hello everybunny. I already have a male (NZR, 3 months old) and female (mixbreed Fawn, 2 months old) rabbit I am planning to breed, but recently was offered a Black Japanese Harlequin buck (about 6 months old). I am into this kind of coloured rabbits and am more then willing to take him, but my concerne is that I will be going to university in a year and a half and will have to get them spayed so I can keep them in pair. I am almost 100% positive that Rubin and Fawn (the original breeding pair) will bond together well, but is it likely that another spayed buck will bond well or is it more likely that adding the third bun would mess the things up? Thanks for you time and see ya. -Marko

as with all rabbit bonds, it may or may not work. Only time will be tell you that for sure.
Given sufficient room to get away from each other, they should be okay... but it really all depends on the rabbits involved.

Latest posts

Back