First litters of kits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjgrappler

Reaction score
Been lurking here awhile, just wanted to post up pictures of my first three litters of kits. 2 of them are 6 days old and the other is 5 days old.

Rabbit2.jpg

Rabbit3.jpg

rabbit.jpg

Three litters!! :bananadance: They're wonderful!!!!! The color of the guys in the first picture...what are they? They look like little milk chocolate rabbits

Welcome to the forum :) I hope you enjoy your stay here. :D We love enabling rabbitosis!! (Looks like you're doing fine on your own tho :lol: )

The milk choclate rabbits are weird, they have an all white mother and a white with black patches father.

Congrats on the new babies! its been brutal cold here, we are expecting our first 3 litters of the year in another 3 weeks.

Neat colors.

Yea I dunno what I'm going to do with some of the colors. They're neat but they're mostly going in the freezer

Castor is a red rabbit to be very basic, and agouti is a rabbit with ticking or variation-think salt and pepper coated rabbits except they come in more colors not just black/grey/brown :)not the best explanation but hopefully not the worst either. Congratulations on the popples! They look adorable!

Latest posts

Back