• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Easter rabbits for sale in nevada

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miranda123

Reaction score
:) hi . i have 11 total rabbits for sale out of two litters 6 polish and 5 netherland dwarfs all for around $25.00-$35.00
all rabbits pedigreed. they will be ready to go week away from easter . the only colors i have are .........
polish netherland dwarf
------- ----------- -----------------
4 black 4 white sable point
2 gray 1 caramel sable point

Hi,
Do you live in Spring Creek Nevada? I was wandering if you breed dwarfs all the time or if it was just a one time think becuase I was thinking of getting a female netherland later on.<br /><br />__________ Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:21 am __________<br /><br />sorry I feel really stupid now. Your post says rabbits for sale in Nevada. Do you have any netherlands available right now??

Kaila1991, welcome to RabbitTalk. :hi:

I don't think that Miranda123 has posted on RabbitTalk for quite a while. If you send her a private message, however, there is a good chance she will get a notification on her email and she may get back to you. Good luck finding your special bunny. :clover:

Kaila, to send a private message, scroll up to the top of the page. Just below the banner with the bunny picture, there is a menu bar. The third button from the left will say "0 NEW MESSAGES" (or however many new messages you have at present). Click on that. On the right side of the page that comes up, there is a box with the word Options and under that Private Messages. Click on Compose Message and there ya go! :) It's not as complicated as it sounds.

Back