do black rabbits always have white paws?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLittleBunny10

Reaction score
my black buck has white/grey paws and I was wondering if black rabbits always have white paws??????
(he is my first black rabbit)

Is he booted, or are just the very bottoms of his feet a lighter grey colour?

I found that my black lionheads had a "bleached" look to the bottom of their feet, even without having vienna markings.

SashaMolly":1svb59nt said:
Are we talking about all black rabbits in general, or a certain breed?

OP's are either mini or holland lops. I can only speak for lionheads, as they're the only breed I have ;)

Bad Habit":cnb2s3sr said:
Is he booted, or are just the very bottoms of his feet a lighter grey colour?
the bottoms of his feet are grey and only the bottom,
and he is a solid black<br /><br />__________ Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:03 pm __________<br /><br />he's a lop

my black mini rexes have black on the bottom of their feet, but my NZW/FG cross kits that are black, have dark grey fur on the bottom of their feet. :hmm:

7661_charlie.jpg

7661_marshmellow1_1.jpg

7661_marshmellow_1.jpg
<br /><br />__________ Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:27 pm __________<br /><br />his paws are actually darker than that,
the flash made them white but they are grey

Mine have lighter feet. Those look much lighter than mine, but you say the flash made them look more white, so I'm assuming that he has normal feet. :)

Yeah, I think he's just a black lop :)

Marshmellow is really pretty. Was one of her parents a Blue eyed white?

ok,
thanks, I think.
The lady I got her from was selling all her rabbits, and Marshmellow was one of the last

My previous black rabbits, the fur that they actually walk on, was lighter-- I assume from 'wear and tear' of use as padding.

Back