Diging Box!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildWolf

Reaction score
The other day I put a cardboard box with a phone book inside for the bunnies to tear up. That cardboard box had a tiny opening near the bottom, and the shredded paper was falling out. So, I replaced it with a different box that had a bigger opening towards the top... Both bunnies hopped right in and started digging! It was adorable with both of them in there, tossing bits of paper around and then scratching at the phone book! I'm going to add another phone book to make it harder for them.

Once they go through this phone book (it's very small), I'm going to just add another, bigger, phone book on top of the shredded one. I put in the small phone book 2 days ago, and they are almost half way through it!

I have been giving my juveniles beer boxes (the half case kind - a byproduct of the redneck lifestyle :) )

The boxes are great entertainment, and each pen has a different 'style' of destroying them. One likes to chew a hole in the other end so it is a tunnel, one chews all the corners off, and another chews the bottom out first.

Will have to try the phone book thing - need to find a source for getting old phone books. Maybe CL advertising???

Its fun to keep them busy.

Latest posts

Back