Deer are suddenly scary (alt title: EAT THAT, VEGANS.)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a vid of a cow eating a duckling somewhere. It happens occasionally. Who knows what nutrient deficiency they are trying to fill.

Wow...never seen anything like that before. Poor lil bird. :shock:
And all this time when a human body is discovered in the woods, the authorities would say a bear or some other meat eatin' critter did it....and it was Bambi avenging his mothers death.... :shock: .... ;) .. :lol:

:mrgreen: :lol:
AmysMacdog":cq28dhy0 said:
Wow...never seen anything like that before. Poor lil bird. :shock:
And all this time when a human body is discovered in the woods, the authorities would say a bear or some other meat eatin' critter did it....and it was Bambi avenging his mothers death.... :shock: .... ;) .. :lol:

It was just a little baby bird too! The parents were trying to defend it!

That was sad, scary, and oddly interesting.

__________ Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:51 pm __________
I actually read an article a while ago how about red deer were eating the heads & legs off of sea birds to get extra minerals to grow horns. Yup. Nothing's a vegetarian.

bahaha! Reminds me, I have photo evidence of my uncaged guinea pigs chewing on a deer head I left out for my dog. :shock:

Oh my.. we need to supplement them all with vitamin B12! Synthethically!

Now I know why that deer attackewd me those years ago.. here I thought it was protecting a kid, and then it was just going to eat me! Good thing I got away from that blood thirsty beast!

Btw horses eat meat too. I read an article about that a while ago, not only when they starve, but otherwise as well. I've been thinking if it really would be a bad idea to offer Crow some ham.. :lol:

Back