CWD's New Rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollysrabbits

Reaction score
So, one of my topics not to long ago was regarding the loss of my only Californian buck, well CWD generously offered to GIVE ME one of his 1.5 year old Cali bucks AND meet me by the freeway on my way north to make it easier on me (my wife and I are in separate vehicles and I am hauling a trailer), So to show my extreme gratitude and appreciation I am GIVING CWD 2 of my beautiful pedigreed American Blue kits! (buck&doe of course) thought I would post some pics, sorry about quality it is very overcast today. They are 5.5 weeks old.

Awesome! What a spectacular community RabbitTalk is! :p

The kits are very pretty! Lucky CWD!

Friendships that start based on a shared interest can be so strong.

Congrats to you both on the new additions!

Bigger congrats on the friendship. Long may it last.

I see the first post I tryed to post did not make it.

Thank you very much Jolly,I do not deserve such a prized gift as this.
they are wonderful looking buns.
I will have to make a Special place for them. The Royal Couple.

You more than deserve it, these are just the general pictures (your 2 buns are already in my keeper cage, so customers can't get their grubby paws on them. Lol) I picked the 2 very best out for you. Wide hips and long thick loins, sturdy shoulders, solid head. I think you will be very happy. And yes this forum is awesome, I think this goes back to "country minded folk" you all are so giving and helpful. 2 members have offered to put us up for the night (including MSD) on our trip, I have neighbors that I have known for years that wouldn't do that, I have cwd who is bringing me his buck, donnersurvivor wrote what could have taken no less than 45mins, step by step instructions on how to skin rabbits a certain way. You guys are great. And it is very appreciated.

So, one of my topics not to long ago was regarding the loss of my only Californian buck, well CWD generously offered to GIVE ME one of his 1.5 year old Cali bucks AND meet me by the freeway on my way north to make it easier on me (my wife and I are in separate vehicles and I am hauling a trailer), So to show my extreme gratitude and appreciation I am GIVING CWD 2 of my beautiful pedigreed American Blue kits! (buck&doe of course) thought I would post some pics, sorry about quality it is very overcast today. They are 5.5 weeks old.

Good luck with your new little ones. I need to apologize if I caused confusion. The CWD I was asking about is CHRONIC WASTING DISEASE Spreading in deer. I always thought of deer somewhat as large rabbits. At least diet wise.just wondered if it was a concern now that it's in our neck of the woods.

Latest posts

Back