Crew additions 2-7-2014 (ID Help maybe?)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobqdevon

Reaction score
So, we have a few new additions. I don't have a good picture of the new Beveren yet, but will try tomorrow. The other two are the mystery bunnies, which we have been trying to remove the matted fur, but it's going to be a week or more process.

You've heard of grumpy cat. I present cranky bunnny:

20140207_171335.jpg

:rotfl:

20140207_171344.jpg

20140207_171855.jpg

20140207_180923.jpg

20140207_180937.jpg

you could cut the matted hair clumps in half.. sometimes that helps with pulling them out. Though if you are keeping them inside I'd be tempted just to cut the matts off completely. The hair will grow back quickly enough.

Some type of Fuzzy Lop, perhaps a crossbred?

Have you checked their ears? Cranky Bunny looks like he may have ear mites.

They sure are cute! The little female looks like a real sweetheart. :)

Haven't done a lot of checking yet. I figured best to get them able to move around easily, and a day to adjust to the move, and I'll probably go out today or tomorrow and give them a good look over.

Homer":xl2edauq said:
"Frank The Crank". I love it! Fernie is going to have to ad to her signature, "radar bunny". :)

Sorry I can't help with I.D.ing. :oops:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Frank the Crank. That could work for him. Frankie and she could be Johnny..... Yes I know but they are buns and it works.....

Radar Bunny? May have to watch you...

I am thinking Jersey Woolie mixed with something else cute and adorable.

MamaSheepdog":6q7v92yd said:
Have you checked their ears? Cranky Bunny looks like he may have ear mites.

This evening, we were able to get a good look at him. It appears to be some dirt in the ears. I'm going to give them both a good working on Thursday. I wanted to give them some time to adjust to all the new stuff. It wasn't the best time for them to come here, as we are getting ready to move the entire rabbitry around, and didn't have the cage space for 2 extra bunnies. Oh well, we'll make it work. I might see about getting a cage for them inside the house and keep them ourselves as pets.

What we understand from their past, they were rabbits at a day care center, which certainly would explain their condition. They don't mind being handled, but weren't too fond of the dog wanting them to come out and play with him. :popcorn:

Latest posts

Back