Consider her bred??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crookdbeak13

Reaction score
I placed my American Blue in with my back a few different times last week and I never actually saw a "fall off" so I assumed she was not bred. Well....since it was cool this morning and I bred her sister with at least 1 successful fall off, I figured I would put her in again.......SHE BIT HIM!! She didn't draw blood, but she bit him in the face and then preceded to thump at him until I got her out of his cage....So do I consider her bred from the date I placed her in last? :shock:

When any of mine act like this it either means they are bred or think they are bred (false pregnancy)....agree it's not worth the risk not to consider her bred.

She was bred! Kindled overnight last night....9 born 8 living....4 blues and 4 whites! Have one more doe due to kindle next week! Popples galore! I will post pictures later!

Thanks! I went out to check them all over! Was 8 with 1 dead so 7 living wigglers!!

Here they are

Attachments

• CMlitter2_1_1015.jpeg
    CMlitter2_1_1015.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 839
Awe!!! I am so hoping to walk out to this scene soon myself.......congrats! They are great:)

Back