cl score

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big bucks ny

Reaction score
Called 5 mins after it was posted and got 6 nz standard rex crosses a pair at what looks to be breeding age which are huge black beauties, and 4 at 12 weeks that are over 5 lbs each for free!!!! So I needed some cages right? Got all 6 with feeders bottles resting boards and nest boxes for $75 because that's what I offered. I think my wife is gonna block cl. Oh yeah one of the big black ones have a black tounge.

All healthh eating drinking happy and beautiful. Sorry no pics no camera. This was the deciding move to really produce. I'm at 15 to 17 possible breeders of 6 colors. I know this is probably premature but I love diving in and feel very comfortable because of all of you here at rt. Thank you all!!!

__________ Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:08 pm __________<br /><br />__________ Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:47 am __________<br /><br />So my 2 nzr first timer does had two healthy litters of 5 & 6 yesterday and my flop had another litter of 7 of coarse. She never messes up I love that girl. So lots of colorful kits. My new rex nz crosses are good but I have 4 bucks and only 2 does so I'm gonna cull all but one of the bucks today and am still trying to choose between 2 nearly identical beauties so I think its enie menie miney moe.

Ooooh, very jealous :lol:
Congrats on the awesome score. Just tell the wife that its Christmas early

Keep two bucks until you are sure the buck you chose can do the job. If he proves a dud you have only had to feed the spare for a few months and can eat him later if you don't need him.

Great score!

Awesome! You'll probably get some rex furred kits out of them!

big bucks ny":1415h0qo said:
Oh yeah one of the big black ones have a black tounge.
big bucks ny":1415h0qo said:
Sorry no pics no camera.

What?!? No camera??? We'll have to have an RT fundraiser for you so we can see a picture of that! :p

The deed is already done. I had to because I already had 3 bucks before I got these guys, and as much as I love colored up kits evry once in a while I have to put my raging rabitosis in check and make a sacrifice. Plus my f lop doe just threw what looks to be a red based broken grey after I crossed her with my nzr buck so I gotta keep that right? As for the camera I think I have dw convinced we both need one for christmas. Its killin me not to be able to show off my setup and all these colorful kits.

Latest posts

Back