Chat Temporary (How do we chat?)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3mina":3uadxrpf said:
Ten days in and my SF doe is finally feeding her litter, well this morning so far :p

Awesome! Better late than never, right?

Hopefully she will have all this mothering business down pat next litter! :clover:

bobqdevon":3uadxrpf said:
mystang89 wrote:
MamaSheepdog wrote:
The motley crew of members here needs constant surveillance!

...Why did I see "Mystang89" written in there MSD? You work for the NSA don't you!?

I think she was more referring to me and Fernie... :p

We-e-ll... certainly some of our members bear more watching than others. :yes:

Especially this one guy who insists on carrying a stick with him everywhere... sometimes I have to remind him "Don't run with the stick! You'll poke an eye out!" :pokeeye: Safety first, you know!

Then of course there is this married couple who need constant counseling.

The wife seems to be laboring under the delusion that it is only her husband that suffers from Rabbitosis, and doesn't hesitate to point it out to the poor fellow. We are hoping to bring her gently to the light so she may stop fighting her diagnosis, and fully embrace not only it, but her husband as well. In the meantime, we must do what we can to support Bob I mean- um- the uh... B-boy.

bobqdevon":3uadxrpf said:
Also probably the reason I could never be a mod... :razz2:

Lol! When OAF and Miss M became Mods I was afraid they wouldn't be allowed to play with me anymore. :eek:

Thankfully, putting your sense of humor aside and donning the "serious hat" is not required of Mods... at least here at RT! :p

6hours till I go look at netherlands! Can't wait. Now if I just a couple $100 for new cages instead of spending it all on vet bills.

MamaSheepdog":1h8qbnui said:
Thankfully, putting your sense of humor aside and donning the "serious hat" is not required of Mods... at least here at RT! :p

Well, I'm good then! :lol:

MamaSheepdog":h5vlkx8d said:
3mina":h5vlkx8d said:
Ten days in and my SF doe is finally feeding her litter, well this morning so far :p

Awesome! Better late than never, right?

Hopefully she will have all this mothering business down pat next litter! :clover:

She'd better! 'Cause if she doesn't she might not get a third chance :angry:

"MamaSheepdog"

The wife seems to be laboring under the delusion that it is only her husband that suffers from Rabbitosis, and doesn't hesitate to point it out to the poor fellow. We are hoping to bring her gently to the light so she may stop fighting her diagnosis, and fully embrace not only it, but her husband as well. In the meantime, we must do what we can to support Bob I mean- um- the uh... B-boy.

I am not delusional. I do not now nor ever will have Rabbitosis. I was inoculated against it years ago. I would much prefer to have yarn to the rabbits.

So far the promised meat has produced 1 meal. I want more meat from this venture or there will be consequences......

Fernie":3nsguymo said:
"MamaSheepdog"

I am not delusional. I do not now nor ever will have Rabbitosis. I was inoculated against it years ago. I would much prefer to have yarn to the rabbits.

So far the promised meat has produced 1 meal. I want more meat from this venture or there will be consequences......

More meat means you need more rabbits. See, you subconsciously want more rabbits since you want more meat. Plus if you want yarn there are rabbits who can give you yarn too. You're just can't get enough of rabbits lol

mystang89":39fljuvo said:
Fernie":39fljuvo said:
...I do not now nor ever will have Rabbitosis. I was inoculated against it years ago...

More meat means you need more rabbits. See, you subconsciously want more rabbits since you want more meat. Plus if you want yarn there are rabbits who can give you yarn too. You're just can't get enough of rabbits lol

I'm sorry Fernie but you do have rabbitosis. You see while yes there is a very good and well documented inoculation available for it, it only last 48 hours on the physical side. The psychological side however does tend to linger on but it is apparent it is wearing off. As mystang89 has pointed out "you subconsciously want more rabbits".

Meat in the freezer camp = more rabbits!
Your yearn for yarn = more rabbits!

Denial is the first sign of having sever incurable rabbitosis.
MamaSheepdog put it best; "We create our own reality with our imaginings".

I wish the best and maybe stop by the "12 Step Program" thread for further counseling by the professionals, Lord knows we have a lot of them here. I don't have it, I need all my rabbits. :p

Ehem, is that so Homer?

Didn't you just mention that you picked up a new JR buck? :)

See, I was a good girl at the show, the only bunnies I brought home were for a friend's herd...

(Though I did come home and tell hubby we needed to move because I need more space to create my own show lines and I want new breeds. Can't move yet, but at least I won out on putting a stack in the office so I don't have to shear my show lines in summer! :p )

PSFAngoras":37eauwxy said:
Ehem, is that so Homer?

Didn't you just mention that you picked up a new JR buck? :)
Yes I did. And what a cutie he is. He'll go well with my black broken hopefully. You see, I needed him. :lol:

PSFAngoras":37eauwxy said:
See, I was a good girl at the show, the only bunnies I brought home were for a friend's herd...
Sure they were. And does this "friend" have a name or are they being hidden in a desk draw while you put the stacker in your office?
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :pinkbunny: :pokeeye:

Okay... I opened my self to that one, but thy seriously were for a couple that I got into FA's about a year ago!

They'll be by this weekend to pick up another doe from my lines. They have some serious rabbitosis! They went from two FA does, one had to be culled, and then in the last couple months their population exploded! With this new doe they'll be getting this weekend, they'll be up to eight FA does. Just the does. They also have four bucks and a litter in the box.

I only have a total breeding stock of five FA's right now... (I say right now because I'm tattooing my kits later and will be evaluating who stays and who will be looking for new homes :p )

Phew, some of these posts need to replace the :pokeeye: icon with an icon of someone using someone else as a punching bag lol :lol:

mystang89":1lynpxh3 said:
Phew, some of these posts need to replace the :pokeeye: icon with an icon of someone using someone else as a punching bag lol :lol:

:shock: OK but just remember, you started it. Picking on poor Furnie about her "hidden" rabbitosis denial. I just picked up where you left off.

punching-bag-o.gif

1329175713817-animated_laughing_chimp_zpsf73c264a.gif

I've got to get off this puter and go make some money. I think I need another rabbit.
Laters all...
wavesmile_zpscc2ac670.gif

She's not the only one in denial...

I think four of the kits from my last litter are going to 'NEED' to stay...

And I'm going to getting a chocolate from another breeder here shortly too...

Maybe I should swing by the twelve step program on my way out of the site. :p

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning... Finally got enough sleep and the place is a wreck. I don't think my husband has put trash out in 2 weeks and he never washes dishes despite a dishwasher. I wonder if we have any detergent left.

We finally got a trailer to haul our trash instead of paying for the dumpster, and what happens? no truck to haul the trailer lol

We have to buy tags and stick them on each bag of garbage. Of course he only buys the minimum tags he thinks we need even though they never expire or change price.

One place we lived we had to do that. Here, we haul it ourselves to the dump and it costs $49 per ton. Or $1 per bag, if you only have a small amount.

We take ours to a transfer station. It is eight miles away, but it is free! :p

The guy that mans it is really nice and will help you load your trash into the dumpsters.

:eek:verreaction: Oh no! RT will be down for maintenance tonight! What ever will I do??? :help: :runhills:

__________ Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:13 pm __________

For anyone interested in participating in my boredom tonight when RT is down, I made a free chatroom to "fill the gap" while the site is down.

The link: DELETED

It's free and you don't have to sign up for anything. Just pick a username and chat.

Edited to remove link to chat room that didn't work right... New one below.

Back