• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cages/Carriers/Rabbits For Sale

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnTheBrightside

Reaction score
So I've been procrastinating on this.. but the cages have been empty for a year or so now and there isn't any use keeping any besides the few I use.

8 - 24 x 24 wire cages. 2"x1" sides and 1"x.5" flooring. Are all in great condition. - $30 each, or all for $200
8 J-feeders that attach with screws, they do not need a whole to be cut into the cages to stay on. - $6 each or $40 for all

I also have one Sr. Opal Rex Doe left, she's breeding quality, $25
And an oops litter, they are mixed with who knows what. Two torts left, I believe they are both does.

Edit** I also have a barely used rabbit-tat pen, with ink, for sale. Has two extra needles. - $40

Southern Indiana

__________ Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:05 am __________

__________ Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:05 am __________

...........<br /><br />__________ Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:04 am __________<br /><br />Bump... nobody needs new cages? :b

I need them all!!!! :D ......but I also need cash! :oops:
Where are you located? :)

Scottsburg, IN. Which is in the southern part. There is a group somewhere on facebook for rabbit transport.. I wonder if they would do cages as well, if any are heading your way. ;) (Not sure where you are)

Latest posts

Back