Butchering section of my website - critiques?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LASGSD

Reaction score
I just uploaded the new format of my Raw Feeding website (raw feeding for dogs) and part of it is the rabbit raising and butchering section.

I'm still working on the housing part but the butchering part is up and ready for critiques!!

http://www.rawdogranch.com

From the main page go to Raising Meat Rabbits and then Butchering and check out the links there.

Let me know if I can improve it in any way. When I first started raising meat rabbits there was NOTHING on the net on how to kill or butcher them.

Your front page looks great, but I couldn't view the butchering part- this is what the top said:

"404 - Component not found"

Maybe the address is a letter off or something?

Thanks!

Lauren

It worked for me, and I really like the detailed pictures you have up, they really show what you are looking at. I bookmarked your website. :)

took me a bit to see that I had to use the side index in order to progress through the section.

I would LOVE to have a NEXT button at the bottom of each section.

Ooh, I second the next button idea! That would be neat.<br /><br />__________ Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:19 pm __________<br /><br />and i cant wait till you finish the site, it is going to be really cool.

ladysown":3pg6hbxe said:
took me a bit to see that I had to use the side index in order to progress through the section.

I would LOVE to have a NEXT button at the bottom of each section.

I'm working on that!! :)

Very well done! I think it's great that you put these pictures up. It has been difficult to find clear pictures of the butchering process on the web. Nice job! :)

Back