Bunny Photos!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just thought it was time for some new pics of the newest litter. They are 3 weeks old. They are out of our GT steel buck and broken chestnut doe. Adorable, but definitely not posed properly! LOL!

This is Corona, the little broken chestnut doe. Already sold! WOOHOO!

Here's Guinness, the only other doe in the litter. I believe we will be keeping her :)

This is my entire family's favorite, a little solid orange buck, Killian.

Here's the first of the two broken orange bucks, Heineken.

And finally, the other broken orange buck, Oberon.

I'm REALLY having trouble deciding which buck to keep :?

And here's our 4 month old house Flemish, Fat Amy :)

*squeal* soooo cute!! I LOVE your flemish's name Fat Amy, LOL. I'm still a newbie, and haven't figured out the diffrent sizes of lops yet..so what kind are they? I now have to look into this more.

TheLittleBunny10":3btnthgk said:
aww... very cute, but how do you get them to even pose???

It's fairly difficult at this age. They are NOT thrilled. LOL!

LookAliveSunshine":3btnthgk said:
*squeal* soooo cute!! I LOVE your flemish's name Fat Amy, LOL. I'm still a newbie, and haven't figured out the diffrent sizes of lops yet..so what kind are they? I now have to look into this more.

Thanks! :) They are Mini Lops.

They are all beautiful! I love Amy! She's having a great time on the sofa. :)

As ILoveBunnies said, "Well... if you can't decide which one to keep, KEEP THEM ALL!!" :bouncy:

I think she's turning out to be a quite capable enabler, don't you? :yes:

MaggieJ":33t8dpjc said:
Really cute kits! This thread should have come with a cuteness overload warning! :nono:
For real! :lol:

Good thing Corona is already sold. My hubby thanks you for not having to build ANOTHER cage :)

Latest posts

Back