Bought some new ink for tattoos

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lastfling

Reaction score
Wife and I made our annual trip to the Hillsville, VA Labor Day flea market Friday. I came across a vendor selling tattoo supplies, etc and asked if they had the Kuro Sumi(sp?) ink and they did. I bought a bottle of King Cobra Black so will try it on the next rounds of rabbits that need tattoo's. That was my only rabbit related purchase in 9 hours of walking and looking (it's a HUGE annual flea market that encompasses the entire town). We also purchased several old feed sack quilt tops, old feed sacks (from the 30's/40's with the fabric patterns on them), various pieces of old glass (Akro Agate), and some handmade oak baskets. I saw a nice cherry drop leaf table with queen ann stye legs I wanted but not bad enough to carry a mile back to the car. When I changed my mind and decided I would carry it, it was gone. HA!. It never fails, buy it when you see it as it probably won't be there when you go back. All in all a nice day.

Latest posts

Back