Black/Blue or Gold/White

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeannie

Reaction score
Just curious... which colors do you all see? I see gold/white on both dresses.

Attachments

• gold white dress 1.jpg
    gold white dress 1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 651
  • gold white dress 2.jpg
    gold white dress 2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 651
I'm the odd person that sees blue and brown. :lol:

Bottom dress is gold and white, top one is like a light cobalt blue and black. Black at top of dress appears to have a slight greenish tint to it.

Anyone care to figure the color genetics of the dress??? :D

The entire thing is lighting. There are pics of it that everyone sees black/blue and pics that near everyone sees gold/white depending on changes made to the brightness. Some found they saw different colors on different monitors. Officially it is said to be a blue and gold (not far from what I see) dress http://www.snopes.com/info/news/mysterydress.asp My husband sees a fairly dark blue and brown as well.

mmmm, jumping on the bandwagon
I see blue/brass and white/brass. Gold brings to mind a much lighter shiny color.

Okay, so my kids see two identical, in color, dresses... I see gold/white (top) and black/blue (bottom).
While they see only two colors, I see four? Love this one !

Attachments

• side by side.jpg
    side by side.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 627
  • dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 627
I see chocolate and light blue top and black and darker blue bottom.

On my iPod the top dress looks like bronze and powder blue and the bottom white and gold but on my laptop the top dress is blue and dark brown :shrug:

Two of my sisters do photography and I've seen this illusion before - it can be very frustrating when a bride sees a completely different colour than you and wants all her photos "fixed" :x

More illusions - http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... k-the-eye/

10982892_10152745289266872_7004693423455267383_n.jpg

Back