Best Christmas Present Ever!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
2007 dark blue chevy impala. Under 80,000 km on it. old man driven, so very gently used. interior is practically brand new(no food allowed, no drinks that might stain, no smoking). muffler was replaced over the summer, and it had all the required maintenance at the proper times.

And, as of Friday, it will be MINE!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I'm going to SO MANY SHOWS next year!!!

Homer":2gp120nn said:
i can see you out there Saturday taking a dry run to see how many carriers you can get in it. :lol:

:congratulations:

Except I only have one show carrier at the moment, LOL. I'll have to take a run to my friend's house and borrow her carriers to check the cargo space!!

Homer":9mcq99ob said:
i can see you out there Saturday taking a dry run to see how many carriers you can get in it. :lol:

:congratulations:

Yeah, totally! :lol: :lol: :lol: Merry Christmas, Bad Habit!!!!! :p :p :p

Already found myself someone fairly local looking to carpool to rabbit shows with me.

I still am not over the fact that come this weekend, I will have a car!!!

I have plans to buy at least one more carrier in the new year. I don't want to be that person who shows up to shows with rabbits in pet taxis, LOL.

Congratulations!!!

(Don't knock the Pet Taxis--that was me until I could afford my first carrier, LOL. Now I own three carriers, and have the Pet Taxis stashed in the garage!)

Congratulations again--and check to see if you can lay down the back seat.... allows for more carriers....

Can lay down the back seat. I also have a stash of pet taxis, but with lionheads, it's just a disaster, they get stained up or get shavings/sawdust in their butt manes. Way more work than a $50 carrier is worth, lol.

12356767_10153728197647319_3116493619088828941_o.jpg

12375223_10153724230962319_3777575099090371041_o.jpg

my last Chevy (malabu) ran like a stripped spider for 14 years. I wish you the same good fortune with this one.. I called him old blue.
I now have a newer Equinox and it looks like she will be as good. Her name is Cocoa. I can, jus,t shove a new 24x36 stack cage in her. Good since I need
a few more. Good luck on you new car.

Congrats on the new car!

We're a Chevy family - partially b/c that's what DH grew up with, plus for a number of years a guy at our church worked as a Chevy mechanic so it was convenient. We have 2 Suburbans - 1 has 200K miles, the other over 240K. DH's aunt has an Impala that likely has 250K as well, but I don't think she uses it as her daily driver anymore (she puts about 90 miles on her car each day to go to and from work).

Awesome! :lol:
I remember riding home from Christmas Eve at my grandparents house in my parent's 63 Impala. I would lay in the space above the back seat and the rear window. (I don't think the car even had seat belts.) The radio was on, and from the speaker in the center of the rear seat back, I could hear the NORAD tracking reports on Santa as he made his journey around the world. I can still feel the cold glass against my face and hands as I peered up into the darkness, trying to catch a glimpse of him passing across the sky.
That was our first Impala. It replaced a 57 Bel Air.
Impalas ran in the family. Mom's brother had a 67.
That old 63 lasted long enough to be traded in on a 1970. (A good long life for a car in those days.) I later bought that 70 from Mom, and after another car or two, she ended up with a beautiful, used 1968 Impala. I wanted that car so bad, but it wasn't meant to be.
Impalas rule!
Big, classy cruisers, and sporty enough to be cool as heck! :up:

All I can think of when I see that pic is how bad she needs a bath, LOL. My rabbits, rabbitry and apparently car need to be turned out perfectly. Me on the other hand... Most days I'm lucky if I remember to put on deoderant and brush my hair :p

Back