BBQ

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelbers91

Reaction score
What is the simplest BBQ recipe you know? I was thinking of just deboning it cutting it up, marinating it in BBQ sauce and baking it in a covered glass dish.

I have made rabbit in the smoker while making some smoked chicken and it works out well have to keep a eye on it so it doesn't get too dry only takes about 2 hours just remember low and slow with some hardwood chips for the smoke.

Deboned it (which was harder then it looks) cut it up and just smothered it in BBQ sauce cuz I am lazy lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 233
Simplest bbq recipe I know is putting BBQ sauce bought from the store on the rabbit and baking it.

I grill it bone in just like chicken.
I will add BBQ sauce during the last 5 to 10 mins.
so the sauce will not burn.

Put your roasters whole in a crock-pot all day on low temp. In the evening,the meat will fall right off the bone. Shred it with a fork and add your favorite bbq sauce, serve on buns. My mouth is watering as I write this!

Anyone try canning rabbit? Just open a can, pull bones out, shred it up and add BBQ sauce and you are done.

Back