Baby bunny bucket

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ollitos

Reaction score
For the grow out pen. They need some entertainment.

0507121537a.jpg

I'll admit that I cheated and put this one in the bucket. LOL

0507121538.jpg

I could hardly get it attached because they were so curious about it.

I used a smaller bucket but I can see that I'll need to install a larger one too.

Awesome! I have thought of using the little 1 gallon size for kits, but haven't yet.

Whenever I have to do any cage maintenance at all, I have to feed the little buggers or they wont leave me alone either!

The one on the grass is saying "Hey, you promised I'd get a turn in a second! You've been in there for a minute at least already! It's my turn now!"

That's a lot more polite that my own kids would be about it! LOL

Lol thats cute! Ive put capri sun boxes in with my babies in their cages and they love to hide in them. But I can only used those with little babies..a bucket in the play pen is a good idea for bigger rabbits.

Came home and, from a distance, couldn't figure out what was wrong with the bucket. It had a strange shape to it. I thought maybe the bunnies had abused it and it was hanging funny.

Then I got closer and saw....

0512120729.jpg

He found the balcony! I think you need a few more bunnybuckets in there- poor guy was probably forced up there because the bucket was occupied!

They haven't chewed but the smaller one is a little smashed on the top from the bunnies sitting on it. I put a 5 gal one in for Happy Jack and Matilda. Neither have used it that I know of.

I have found that draping an old sheet over the side makes for great entertainment too! They have so much fun running in one end and "tunneling" to the other end! Just be sure to hang it over both sides of the wire so they get the full 'tunnel' effect :lol:

Latest posts

Back