Are you REALLLLLLY ready for this?? Pic heavy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lastfling

Reaction score
The summer drought is over!
Lolakits10-23.jpg

kits210-12maye.jpg

kits10-12maye.jpg

kitsbl11-15.jpg

kits11-62.jpg

kits11-83.jpg

kits11-81.jpg

OMG THOSE THINGS ARE ADORABLE!!!!

There's a tan breeder in the next town... I wonder if they have chocolate...

OMG! What Beautiful Tans! Congratulations on the dry spell finally leaving your rabbitry. Absolutely gorgeous rabbits.

Tans are on my Wish List to one day experience this breed. They are just lovely, energetic rabbits.

Karen

No-o-o-ooo!

Must...
resist...
Tans...
No... cage-space... as... it... is.

BUT I WANNNT SOME!!!

They are truly stunning rabbits! Congratulations on a barn-full of beauties!

Oh my goodness, I never realized just how beautiful Tans could be. What all colors do they come in. I see black and chocolate. Lilac and blue?

*dies* I just emailed the breeder in the next town to see if they still are breeding. I hate this thread, LOL.

tm_bunnyloft":21pk63s0 said:
Oh my goodness, I never realized just how beautiful Tans could be. What all colors do they come in. I see black and chocolate. Lilac and blue?

Those are the four colors - Black Chocolate Blue and Lilac. This is the first Lilac I've had. At the shows the Lilacs are not that common. All of my herd carries dilute, so I always stand a chance of having a lilac in a litter. This little girl just happens to be the first.

ZRabbits":21pk63s0 said:
OMG! What Beautiful Tans! Congratulations on the dry spell finally leaving your rabbitry. Absolutely gorgeous rabbits. Tans are on my Wish List to one day experience this breed. They are just lovely, energetic rabbits. Karen

I love em. They do have a distinct personality and like you say - full of energy. My only warning to somebody would be - don't get this breed if you want a rabbit that likes to be held. While my tolerate petting, they do not enjoy being picked up and love to kick. Holding one may be good for a minute then they're going to want to go their own way. While my bucks are pretty friendly guys, the does once they reach maturity tend to get a little more onery and snippy. While I have no biters per say, they will nip and box.

Thanks all for the comments :D

i saw a lilac at the show and that thing had just melted in the womans lap as she was telling me about the breed and she picked it up to show me the body type their supposed to have and that thing was sooo mellow it made my lop look like a crackhead! She said it was the only one in her herd like this though lol..oo but i wanted one. those skinny faces and big ears are sooo pretty

Latest posts

Back