ARBA Convention entries

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SatinsRule

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what the web address is for making online entries at this year's convention is? I doubt they could have made it much more difficult to find.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, I thought I read somewhere entries were due Sept 26. That means I still have time.

I'm putting it off until 2 days before they are due just to see who is going to be in showing shape :) I'm not doing the night before though....last year the server kept crashing with too many people all at once!

I am waiting because I still need to find a way to get them there. How many is the factor that decides how they travel.

I entered 7, all satins of course. Thanks for all the help, and best of luck with your entries. Also, be careful not to wait too long. After the committee asked breeders to consider leaving some entries at home last year, the last minute option may not be a good one.

SatinsRule":34hkpxa3 said:
I entered 7, all satins of course. Thanks for all the help, and best of luck with your entries. Also, be careful not to wait too long. After the committee asked breeders to consider leaving some entries at home last year, the last minute option may not be a good one.

Why would they do that?

I don't have very many, after blown coats due to feed changes.

skysthelimit":1zgpmeyy said:
SatinsRule":1zgpmeyy said:

Why would they do that?

I don't have very many, after blown coats due to feed changes.

They did so because the entries far outnumbered the available coops for the convention. They literally contacted all the breeders for Wichita last year and asked exhibitors to consider scratching a few rabbits from their entry totals to help get numbers down to where they needed them to be. If that hadn't resulted in getting below that max entry total, they would have begun involuntarily reducing entries themselves.

The convention committee did a great job managing what they had, but the building it was held in was ill-suited for the purpose. You would have needed to be there to understand.

Back