Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of people who facebook their newborn babies.... all goopy and alien looking. Then people say "awwww... how beautiful"... NO, not. Looks like poltergeist... but they WILL be cute soon.

JenerationX":rigb5kkx said:
Reminds me of people who facebook their newborn babies.... all goopy and alien looking. Then people say "awwww... how beautiful"... NO, not. Looks like poltergeist... but they WILL be cute soon.

I think most newborn human babies are way uglier than newborn bunnies.
I mean, some babies come out looking like... well.. babies. Others look like a really pissed off version of Dom DeLuise and Winston Churchill combined. ;)

Of course I will admit that I shrieked when first saw our naked popples. Bear in mind that I thought we had two girls and was NOT expecting a litter. I walked in that morning and saw a mound of moving fur and tried to imagine what could be in there. When I got the courage up, I moved the fur and saw what at first I thought were naked baby rats. Took me a second. Then I went and 'checked' Scarlett AGAIN (granted, I hadn't looked in a few months) and sure enough, obvious boy.

It's funny how things can be really bizarre when your reality suddenly doesn't match up with what you THOUGHT it was. :oops: <br /><br /> __________ Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:37 am __________ <br /><br />
alforddm":rigb5kkx said:
Awww newborn popples make me want to start lactating again. ;)

ROFL This brought tears to my eyes.

:D

Syberchick70":1bui4e74 said:
...Then I went and 'checked' Scarlett AGAIN (granted, I hadn't looked in a few months) and sure enough, obvious boy...
Ah yes, the good ole' sex change fairy strikes again.

c323a50bdb7aec9ea70685c2dbef197c.jpg

Homer":26rshfnd said:
Syberchick70":26rshfnd said:
...Then I went and 'checked' Scarlett AGAIN (granted, I hadn't looked in a few months) and sure enough, obvious boy...

:lol: :lol:

Someone get a gun!! Need to put that old fairy out of our misery. ;) <br /><br /> __________ Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:10 am __________ <br /><br />
DBA":26rshfnd said:
Trying to climb back on to everyone's good side... I offer a peace offering of cuteness.
One of our mini lop cross babies that are right at a month old.

That's a 4 week old mini lop?? He looks much older!
So adorable. Is that a Fawn Agouti??

Syberchick70":2m9j68am said:
Homer":2m9j68am said:
Syberchick70":2m9j68am said:

:lol: :lol:

Someone get a gun!! Need to put that old fairy out of our misery. ;)

__________ Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:10 am __________

DBA":2m9j68am said:
Trying to climb back on to everyone's good side... I offer a peace offering of cuteness.

That's a 4 week old mini lop?? He looks much older!
So adorable. Is that a Fawn Agouti??
I don't know what color it is, reddish brown.
It's part mini, part Holland part????

DBA":270vyd69 said:
Tis a cute little guy for sure!

p.s. You never were on my bad side. I think their pretty ugly myself for the first 10-12 days.
eww-face.jpg

The ugliest baby I've ever seen was a human girl. She had full sideburns and a nose that looked like... well... male parts. Seriously. Could have been used to sell birth control.

JenerationX":29at1lb2 said:
The ugliest baby I've ever seen was a human girl. She had full sideburns and a nose that looked like... well... male parts. Seriously. Could have been used to sell birth control.

:lol: poor kid! I hope she grew out of it!

Here's my two week old Californian litter. All nine are doing fine, a couple have they're eyes open.

Attachments

• IMAG0769.jpg
    IMAG0769.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 606
Here's my babies at 2 weeks old. I think there are 3 does and 4 bucks. I originally thought it was 2 does and 5 bucks. Now I'm not so sure. They're getting bigger so it's easier to tell

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 594
Bandits Bunny Farm":1rbdoa5x said:
Here's my babies at 2 weeks old. I think there are 3 does and 4 bucks. I originally thought it was 2 does and 5 bucks. Now I'm not so sure. They're getting bigger so it's easier to tell
And what breed are these?

DBA they're Mini Rex's...... I'm kinda sad because I want to keep one of the chocolate otters but they're both looking like boys..... If you guys see him can ou send the SCF over my way?

Also I have one question..... I sold this girl 2 does from my last litters. One is a chocolate otter with the same parents as this litter. The other is a REW and she has same dad, different mom. She has six week old litters out of both of the does.

She bred the REW with a black Buck, and she wound up with 4 Himalayans. The other doe, I asked her but she hasn't gotten back to me yet, so I don't know what color she bred the chocolate otter to, but somehow she wound up with 2 castors. There are no Himalayans in the REW bloodline, and there are NO castor in the chocolate otters. HOW DID SHE WIND UP WITH HIMI AND CASTOR?!?!?!?! I might get 2 himi does from her (still mini Rex) <br /><br /> __________ Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:56 am __________ <br /><br /> She was bred to a red buck

So excited to have a healthy litter arrive from one of our newest does.
This was her first litter and our first breeding with this buck.
6 healthy looking, very wiggly Mini Lop kits arrived about an hour ago!!
Momma is a brkn steel - black (g-tipped) Dad is Chestnut Agouti

Lily and Hawthorne first litter group of 3.jpg

Lily and Hawthorne first litter March 2015 003.JPG

We are so excited as this is the first healthy litter from pedigreed, show quailty lines.
Great job Lily!!

Latest posts

Back