anybody close to Seaside or Newport OR

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack

Reaction score
My cousin is interested in rabbits, just looking for a hook up locally,
and he has a 8' boa to feed, so he'd like dead kits, and it's better than just throwing them away.

WEll jack, ive been looking at craigs list for oregon recently, he shouldnt have any problem finding rabbits not to far from there.

I wouldnt mind looking at your tundra treasures rabbitry site,,,but some people myself included are not willing to register with facebook to do it. If your advertising , i think it really limits you when your at a site where one has to register to look.

toastedoat37":1ct1mbwe said:
WEll jack, ive been looking at craigs list for oregon recently, he shouldnt have any problem finding rabbits not to far from there.

I wouldnt mind looking at your tundra treasures rabbitry site,,,but some people myself included are not willing to register with facebook to do it. If your advertising , i think it really limits you when your at a site where one has to register to look.

That is a very good point, Toasted, and that is why I have both a Facebook page and a website that people can look at if they aren't on or don't want to be on Facebook.

Websites are so easy to put up for free, too. Lots of free hosts out there. Some are more flexible than others.

Maybe your cousin can find a commercial meat breeder through Craigslist or ARBA, Jack. I'm sure they'd have a steady stream of dead kits, and would be happy to unload them.

LOL jack, i myself am not near newport, im up the coast in washington, and am looking for meat breeders. I dont want to have to drive a long ways to get rabbits. I have friends that will be comercial fishing out of newport all summer, leaving there boats there and driving back and forth from here.

Im too lazy to go look for you, but on craigs list over the past month , i was able to locate several breeders not to far from newport. To the west between the coast and I5 its major rabbit raising territory.,,,But being more specific answering your question is difficult because Newport and Seaside are 2 hours 50 minutes drive away from one another ,,,what do you mean by local,,,,a 2 hour 50 minute drive all directions from either one of those places would cover half the state of oregon and part of washington.

If you want a more helpful answer, look at a map and be more specific with your question.

OH, and by the way, i took no offence to what some thought was a rude reply by you.
LOL, i guess i am near seaside, closer to seaside than newport is.To me anything across that astoria bridge is a long ways away, i hate being that far up in the air without being in a plane.

Right, but see my cousin is looking for some meat breeders and some snake feeders, and well, I'd rather he hook up with a reputable breeder for the meat rabbits, and feed the junk to his snake, as for facebook, I'm in alaska, and the shipping is a HUGE barrier (120-160 per carrier), secondly, frankly I don't care, the FB page hasn't been updated in ages, if you know who I am, you know what I hold (part of the line that produced the last 3 BOB at nationals)

If it's worth your time to look me up, then great, otherwise, eh,

Latest posts

Back