Another loss.......Another funeral.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpy

Reaction score
We lost Mary's step-dad last Monday morning around 1:30. He was a
prince of a man who cherished my mother-in-law, Ruth. Had he lived
two more days, he would have passed 2 years to the day, Ruth did.
He dearly loved his two step-daughters, and 5 grand-kids.

Before Mom passed, she made him promise to keep going and
witness his grandson Scott marry his fiancé Krystal. That was one
month ago last Monday. He kept his promise, he was ready to go
home.

He's being buried tomorrow with full military honor's. I "hope" I can
keep it together for my wife and 3 sons.

God's Speed, Jimmy. Say hello to everyone for me.

Keith. :( :( :(

So very sorry Grumpy. It hurts. No shame in tears for the loss of a hero.

Please tell your family you have a "friend" who says "Thank you for his service!"

Sounds like you lost a lovely person. :( Grieving here, too... looked up a couple of old friends I've been meaning to get in touch with for decades and found they had passed. How short life is.

So sorry, Grumpy. I remember you posting about Ruth and what a wonderful person she was. And now her husband, Jimmy. What an outstanding couple they must have been . . . and how blessed you are to have had them in your life for so many years. My condolences to you and Mary -- loss is always hard to take. Hang in there, my friend. (((HUGS)))

I am so sorry for your loss. I, too, remember reading your post about Ruth and how much she meant to your family.

Your family will be in my prayers.

I also would like to send my sympathy on your families loss and losses...He is home now and in the loving arms of his beloved Ruth...I know he will be greatly missed by the ones left behind. At times like this it is not easy to be strong...Jimmy sounds like a fine,strong,moral,and loving man...Just like you Grumpy,..We love you and will be praying for you...

Latest posts

Back