Abilene, KS Show....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barton's Big Bunnies

Reaction score
Thought I would see who is planning to go to the Abilene, KS Show (Smoky RBA) on September 29th....? And what breed you are going to show...?
My husband & I are planning to go & will be showing several English Lops.

Hey! I contacted you to get a French Lop, remember!!? HA, this is a coincidence.

Hmm... maybe I should go. Not to show, just to see and maybe buy a new buck. :D<br /><br />__________ Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:15 pm __________<br /><br />You know, I think I have decided that we will go... want to meet up maybe? I am not showing, just buing a Frenchie buck.

Well, changed our minds, we are going to the State Fair with a friend instead. Is the Abiline show run by Marrion Kamm?

Wanna go to the state fair?

The Abilene show is run by Marion Kamm.

We are going to stay with going to Abilene. We have some others that have asked us to go. But have fun at the fair.

The Abiline show *i think* is smaller, and farther away from us.

That's funny, because I have talked to Marrion Kamm before. :)

Probably just my Jersey Woolies.<br /><br />__________ Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:16 pm __________<br /><br />Bleh I can't go :cry: . My birthday party is the same day and I wouldn't be able to get there on time. it's a real bummer too because it's so hard to find a Jersey Wooly show.

How someone take you for your BDay. :) Say you are very upset that you can't go and you would rather do that than have a party. Unless that's not true. ;)

I would rather have the party. It ends on that Saturday, but we will be camping and we wouldn't have time to get rabbits together and drive to Abilene by 8:30.<br /><br />__________ Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:51 pm __________<br /><br />I think I have shifted my schedule around enough to where I might be able to go.

Back