A happy jersey wooly thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseysWoolies

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my pretty girl Caliente. She is getting used to the georgia climate. She came all the way from Michigan during convention. She is a table hugger so I have been training her to sit up.
8205284272_63efd1b569_z.jpg

And Booberry who is kind of a little crab lol I think she wants to be a mommy
8205303872_21b03cbcf0_z.jpg

lol long walk though ;) I don't drive, so I'm relatively limited in what I can get my hands on. One day I'll find a Jersey Wooly to call my own!

Lovely girls!

Glad to hear Caliente is getting used to Georgia.

And Booberry being a crab? Nah, she wants to be like the rest and give you lovely babies that one day will reach that Show Table and get legs! She knows she can do it.

Karen

LindseysWoolies":3fll8e5m said:
Thanks for the comments! And karen she already has one leg for BOS. Only more to go!

Thanks for the reminder on the one leg for BOS! Wishing her and you many more successful shows.

Karen

Thanks Karen. She is a beautiful rabbit, she is 6 months old nos so i think i am going to show her one more time and then she will have a hot date. :)

Wishing her all the luck in her next show.

Who would the hot date be with? Just curious as to what handsome buck in your herd would be that hot date.

Karen

Back