2 new additions, ND and lutino

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disney

Reaction score
A reputable ND breeder offered me a young chocolate doe that i plan to outcross with my lutino's.
Since most lutino's are related and some inbred, there is no choice than to outcross with netherland dwarfs.
And we figured it would be a better idea to breed the lutino under ND standards and get them acknowledged as "netherland dwarf lutino" instead of a breed of it's own. I hope the kits to have a improved type compared to its lut. parent and a nicer personality would help too. They have a nasty personality, kicking and freaking out, randomly launching themselves in the sky or to the ground.. :? So i hope the ND's sweet and kind personality will soften them out. All in all it sounds as a win win outcome for me. :)

Anyway, i sat 3 hours in the train and i met 2 different breeders. One gave me a 4 month old ND doe and the other gave me a lutino doe.

Meet Yuki and Lucia :D
Ooh i can't wait for Lucia to finish molting and breed with the lutino buck :roll:

Let me hear what you think these girls :bunnyhop:

6073227_orig.jpg

5664371_orig.jpg

Love how small and cute the head is on the first one and how upright it is.
Aren't they supposed to pose upright like the dark girl, in ND and other dwarf breeds? I don't like the lighter girl, don't like getting any that don't pose right. Her eyes look small and angry though, too, don't know if that means anything.

Love that first girl's type, hope she gives you some nice ND-style Lutino kits. :D Also, love the color and eyes on the second, of course. @.@

Now if I wanted to get involved with a small breed the Latino would convince me. She is gorgeous.

I love the soft pastel type colour the Lutino gene adds.

I am green with envy and wished the gene was available over here :(

i hope the ND's sweet and kind personality will soften them out.
I almost choked when I read this :lol: ND over here tend to have the attitude you dedcribe in your Lutino's ! I hope they work out well for your program.

Back