You win

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
huh???? I haven't been messing with anyone... who has been messing with you???

Do folks here mess with others in different forums????

No idea what's going on. And very sad at the idea that someone here would be cruel to another poster.

There's always people who are going to cause problems everywhere, no matter what. Thanks for every time you helped me out! If you decide to come back you will have friends waiting :D

I'm not on Facebook; it seems to do something to people's sense of...fitness, how to behave, whatever.

I'm sorry somebody is making you miserable online! :(

Secuono,
I believe that you are making a BIG MISTAKE!
How can you allow the thoughts or words of one other person
to send you running off in a tare? Stand your ground,
words cannot hurt you unless you allow them to!
Perhaps if we all knew what the problem was, we could
help to figure it out. DO NOT LEAVE! Everyone's voice
is important here. Everyone on here has something's to share
and some things to learn, it's a never ending process.
Hang in there and don't quit, how often it is that just before
we reach our goal we tire and drop out! DON'T QUIT!
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

I'm so sorry somebody is giving you a hard time, its sad people have to be that way.
Just remember these words....."Its mind over matter, I don't mind because they don't matter."
Don't let people like whoever it was, get you down. :group-hug2:
We are here for you and are ready to help if you want. If someone is coming on here then going on Facebook and causing trouble, you don't need to tell all of us but do tell someone. :)
[[HUGS]]
Amy

Seriously... If someone was posting inappropriately here on RabbitTalk, I want to know about it. I read as many of the posts as time allows, but I can't read everything any more. The forum has grown so much!

Secuono, I wish you would PM me and point me to the comments in question. I'm as puzzled as everyone else by what you mean.

Secuono, if you leave this forum, you let the bad person/s win.

PM Maggie, or another mod and let them see if they can help you.

I don't do facebook myself. Too much drama there.

Secuono TwoAcreDream is right, leaving won't help you, it just empowers that person. One person on here was banned recently for the very same thing you are dealing with. If you know who it is turn them in to Maggie. They need to be dealt with! Anybody who comes on here then goes to another forum or facebook and gossips about anything or anybody from this community needs to be confronted not run from. I personally come here because all of you are good people (so I thought but I still know MOST of you are) and I feel safe here (now not so much).
Secuono I hope you don't leave, I'd miss you and the person who is causing this I hope is dealt with!!!
Hang in there and don't let people get you down. :giraffe:

Sorry you are going through this, Secuono.

If you are going to leave any forums, why choose to leave RT instead of the ones where problems are occurring? :?

As we all know, there is a steep learning curve with rabbits and other animals... if this person is bringing up past issues, could it be because you are glossing over the problems associated with certain aspects of husbandry, and giving a too-rosy impression?

Mistakes are nothing to be ashamed of- it is how we all learn. Sharing those mistakes with others will save them the same heartbreak, and show that you yourself are more concerned with the animals themselves than your own ego.

The only suggestion I have is to be as forthright as possible in your posts on the different sites. There are no "secrets" on the internet, after all.

((Hugs))

I'd think that dropping Facebook would be better than dropping RT. You have friends here and evidently, Facebook isn't doing you so much good. Just my 2 cents anyway.

Rotten people are everywhere and I'm so sorry you are going through this. I know how you feel, when trust is broken, it really sucks and all it takes is one person to upset everyone in a group. This person has been on here and has taken info from here to FB and talked about you then tell Maggie. They should not be allowed to get away with it.

I'm going to back up the truth and transparency train to this thread here, as I was emailed about it.

I also want to make it clear this is the second WHINE and RANT and LIE thread that you have posted over PRIVATE DISCOURSE we've had, and I let the first one go because you were angry. Now, I'm going to go ahead and call you out on the truth.

I will preface that yes, you are young. Yes, you are inexperienced. BE OK WITH THAT. Stop trying so hard to come off as the expert or as unable to take criticism. There are many here that won't even respond to your threads because you either

A.) Take everything wrong

B.) Delete everything, meaning effort and time people have spent responding to you goes to complete waste. Even if you get nothing from the advice, at least leave it up for others to read.

I'll start at the beginning. You messaged me many times to purchase rabbits from me, I ignored, I put you off, and than I honestly told you I wasn't comfortable selling you rabbits. You had a lot of rabbits die and you've been switching off between pasture and penning, you had a lot of predation, kills by your dog, and you threw a fryer out for your dog to eat live.

There are also several sellers that I personally know, that you brought animals home, "Got Pasteurella" (what, three different times?) And than proceeded to publicly bash them in this forum, and all over the internet.

I mentioned the issues, explained my concern, was pretty pleasant in my wording and just stated I wasn't comfortable selling to you. You never responded, instead writing a big dramatic thread that you were getting out of rabbits for good, forever, you were done, and selling all of your equipment. I'm not sure if the thread is still in the for sale forum or not.

You've started a facebook forum to (as YOU put it in your terms) successfully teach others how to pasture raise rabbits. You stated you did it for years, with no issues whatsoever. You also made a lot of claims as to the weight and how often you change them out into new pens, which contradict things you wrote elsewhere.

My main motivation is speaking up is that there are 100 people in that group that are very excited to be learning from "an expert" who has a "solid track record" of doing this for years. I asked you to do them the courtesy of not giving them BS and to be honest about the things that we face when we pasture rabbits.

I am pro-pasturing rabbits, don't get me wrong. But it needs to be done well (not just a dog crate, that isn't sufficient for 7 degree temps) and it needs to be done in mind with the welfare of the rabbit.

When your reactionary post of "I'm getting rid of everything" and "what doesn't sell I'm going to throw into the back field" was posted after I was honest to you about my misgivings selling you rabbits, I felt justified.

When I posted on your thread, and you emailed me to delete the post, that you didn't want people to know about the issues you've had with pastured rabbits, I also felt justified, because a lack of willing to be honest about our mistakes proves to me you're motivations aren't to help people. Mistakes are how we learn. How we grow. Embrace them.

As I said...you're young. I get that you want to, or you may believe you already are, the smartest person in the room. There is no smartest person in the room when it comes to helping each other get to stellar livestock standards.

You messaged me to remove a post, and than you deleted the post, and blocked me.

I wish you would have felt comfortable starting a dialogue with me.

Yes, I called you out, because I emailed you previously several times about the statements you've made, and you wouldn't speak with me. It's not healthy behaviour. Sorry.

THAT would be the actual truth about what happened. I'm not stalking you. You are in groups that my friends personally run. Rabbits are a small world, and people remember what they read.

__________ Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:07 pm __________

Sorry, to clarify, you didn't say you'd dump them in a back pen, you said

"Rather get a few dollars out of them than just dump them all in a small fenced area in the corner of the yard to do w/e"

__________ Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:09 pm __________

And if anyone is confused, OP is also known by several other user names on this sites, the most recent being "ChickensNBunnies".

IIRC, you were having issues with a poisonous plant as well, that several posters were trying to help you but you kept losing stock and refusing to listen. This is just another example of the same behaviour. Don't be a victim! Don't embrace the mentality!<br /><br />__________ Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:17 pm __________<br /><br />AND...in the effort of being completely transparent.

This is my first email reply. This email sparked her starting the thread "I'm selling everything I'm DONE!"

Even though at the end of my email, I stated that I would be open minded and I asked her to speak with me a little.

"Hi Klaudia,

I'm sorry I did not reply to your messages.

I'll be 100% honest with you...I'm not comfortable selling you rabbits. You've had a LOT of issues with the ones you've gotten transported in..so many that I have to worry that it's not the rabbits coming in but something else. And you're very vocal about bashing the people online, that it makes me gun shy. I know you've gone back and forth between pasturing and not pasturing and had more than your share of issues but I have felt I've tried to be helpful and I've gotten attacked in return.

Please don't take this the wrong way or personally...I am honestly concerned. Multiple people who have done business with you have told me not to. So I'm worried. And I will say this rabbits are accustomed to forage and fodder, but they won't function well on pasture at all. And if you want them to hit commercial weights, you'll need to feed a high quality high protein pellet (18%)and minimal hay.

I didn't want to email you and just tell you I don't have any, that would be a lie. I'll just be 100% honest and tell you that from what I've read (not stories, what you've posted) I'm genuinely afraid to do business with you. I'm willing to be open minded just talk to me a little, I guess.

-Summer"

This was sent via rabbitalks email so I can forward it or whatnot to prove that is what I sent her.

I dislike being bashed behind my back, multiple times, when I've been nothing but honest and upfront and have ASKED to talk about things. I hope those responding to this thread will know that there are two sides to every story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back