Yesterday picture day 10

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garden lady

Reaction score
I just found the pet section, so I will post the pictures here since they are more pets than anything else. I took these pictures last night and when we put them in the box I felt more weight. I did not take them out the day before, so I noticed a difference.

Attachments

• Sept. 30 1.jpg
    Sept. 30 1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,138
  • Sept. 30 8.jpg
    Sept. 30 8.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,138
  • Sept. 30 2.jpg
    Sept. 30 2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,138
  • Sept. 30 11.jpg
    Sept. 30 11.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1,138
Cute! Love how one in the bottom pic looks like he's been flattened by his siblings! :lol: You can see in the previous pic that he was just stretching out.

They are really looking good! What a sweet group. Hope you keep posting about their progress. Lulu is doing a fantastic job with her babies.

Karen

ZRabbits":evk9b43i said:
They are really looking good! What a sweet group. Hope you keep posting about their progress. Lulu is doing a fantastic job with her babies.

Karen

I have to clean the box out today, so I will bring them inside for pictures. I looked in this morning and it looked different in there. The nest is more flattened like maybe they were moving around more and they looked more alert and BIGGER! :p

Latest posts

Back