Yahoo Groups Trouble...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am having difficulty getting to the various Yahoo Groups that i'm a member of and like to follow. This week every time i attempt to get to one ( or more)... i get a notice that "the Connection was Interrupted" . I've tried refreshing the page and get same response.

I miss getting to Pet Law... a Lot ! Hoping that some of the Techno savvy People here might have some suggestions. ( or at least could let me know that others are having the same difficulty .)

I can access my Yahoo email with no problem... so i Am logged in...

Thanks in advance. :)

You could try clearing your browser history, cookies, etc.

Other than that, I have no idea.

Generally, a reset connection means that it took too long to get a live response from the remote site. Try clearing your cache as MSD said.

Sometimes it's a DNS issue. Clear your DNS cache by opening a command prompt and entering "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes. Note the space between the base command "ipconfig" and the "/flushdns" modifier.

You might also want to try checking your firewall settings.

Up thru Sunday evening... i could get to the groups. Then on Monday morning ... that message would come up. I can get to Everything Except any of the yahoo groups.
There was a very small thing on network news how the same hackers.. that targeted target... went after Yahoo. However... i can still get to my yahoo email.

( plus if i clear all the cookies... then i will need to sign back in to everything... :p )

but i shall try it. Thank You for the suggestions.

FWIW... i did go and clear the cache... Still no getting to the groups... :( drat.

yahoo groups has been doing some changes recently. I lost a bunch of my groups and can't get to them and I can't post from this computer under the new system.

All the ones I had set to email digest I recovered by using the links in the emails to load a new post but all the ones I had set to internet only I cannot load anymore.

akane":ax70akk8 said:
All the ones I had set to email digest I recovered by using the links in the emails to load a new post but all the ones I had set to internet only I cannot load anymore.

hmmmmmm i have All of the groups set to read web only... Didn't want to clog up my email acct. Not certain How to make any changes ...yet i Still don't want the email clogged....

Sometimes i don't Like technology.... :p

Back